Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am sure BB is a great guy, seriously...

Started by synthartist69, November 06, 2017, 12:26:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

I am sure he is. Does he blow smoke up our butts?? Maybe, or he actually believes in what he is saying. I totally disagree with calling him all the names, I do not believe he deserves any of that, period. He reads these posts. Should he be fired, YES. Should take the DC with him and maybe ENOS. I had faith in ENOS at first but my GOD, some of his play calling has been really dumb. Running the steamboat package on 2nd and 11 from our own 30 yard line, not running the Steamboat on 4th and 1 and trying some low percentage trick play. I am with the guys on Pig Trail, these coaches do not know how to put a fire under the players butts at practice, which really does explain a lot of the inconsistent play. But man, I really wish people would not call BB names on here.

texas tush hog

Quote from: synthartist69 on November 06, 2017, 12:26:52 am
I am sure he is. Does he blow smoke up our butts?? Maybe, or he actually believes in what he is saying. I totally disagree with calling him all the names, I do not believe he deserves any of that, period. He reads these posts. Should he be fired, YES. Should take the DC with him and maybe ENOS. I had faith in ENOS at first but my GOD, some of his play calling has been really dumb. Running the steamboat package on 2nd and 11 from our own 30 yard line, not running the Steamboat on 4th and 1 and trying some low percentage trick play. I am with the guys on Pig Trail, these coaches do not know how to put a fire under the players butts at practice, which really does explain a lot of the inconsistent play. But man, I really wish people would not call BB names on here.

You bet, Bielema is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. Good to sit down and have a beer or ten with. A lot like Barry Switzer, except Barry is a fabulous coach, and I wish him well in the future just not on the hill.

Athog

I think you make a great point! The way you express yourself says more about you than the issue. I do realize this is the only way some can be bold is behind the hidden screen.