Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dusty Hannahs will play with Memphis Hustle, the Grizzlies' G-League affiliate

Started by Kevin McPherson, October 06, 2017, 01:54:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

Dusty Hannahs will be playing with the Memphis Hustle, the Grizzlies' G-League affiliate ... good for Dusty! He told me during the summer that he was hoping for this opportunity. At the time, he had just signed with a team in the top Poland pro league.

Dusty's announcement tweet from earlier today ...

Dusty Hannahs‏
@D_Hannahs
I will be playing for the Memphis Grizzlies affiliate the Memphis Hustle this year #GNG #HustleHard

GreenwayTigerHog

NoogaHog

Quote from: GreenwayTigerHog on October 09, 2017, 03:51:23 pm
I had no idea there was such a team, or league for that matter.

Yeah, well, you see, there is the D league, and below that is the E league, then the F league, then below that is the G league. I think they play in that park down on Rodney Parham. They are sponsored by some trophy shop and are paid with beer and pizza after the game.

I'm just making jokes, I mean no offense.

Sounds like a good opportunity for Dusty. I hope he does well. He and Qualls have been my favorite Hogs the last few years.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: NoogaHog on October 09, 2017, 05:26:54 pm
Yeah, well, you see, there is the D league, and below that is the E league, then the F league, then below that is the G league. I think they play in that park down on Rodney Parham. They are sponsored by some trophy shop and are paid with beer and pizza after the game.

I'm just making jokes, I mean no offense.

Sounds like a good opportunity for Dusty. I hope he does well. He and Qualls have been my favorite Hogs the last few years.

Actually, the G-League is now the D-league.  They simply just changed the name. 

GreenwayTigerHog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 09, 2017, 07:00:26 pm
Actually, the G-League is now the D-league.  They simply just changed the name. 

awww I see... I like how they went with a much more dynamic name.   ;)

Big Nasty 34