Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shame on Arkansas athletic department for letting it get to this point

Started by tolerati, November 07, 2017, 09:10:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Rustyhog

"Saturday was, for all intents and purposes, the most embarrassing win in modern Razorbacks football."

True.

Michael D Huff AIA

I told my son after the game ended that he can say that he saw the worst win in school history.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The Hawg Marshal

greenie

ZERO

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on November 07, 2017, 11:29:10 am
I told my son after the game ended that he can say that he saw the worst win in school history.

It almost would have been more humane to have just lost.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The Hawg Marshal

1highhog

Quote from: greenie on November 07, 2017, 02:15:16 pm
yes...and 3 days old

It doesn't matter how old the article is, it's true.  People all over this what used to be the greatest Country on earth see what Jeff Long and CBB has turned the football hogs in to.  It's time for a change but I'm not very hopeful that it's coming.

tolerati

Agreed.  Just when I thought I had seen Arkansas football at it worst, we seem to find new lows.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal