Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Inside info on a 2 year old stakes race.....race 8 @ Parx Saturday.

Started by HogFanInBryant, December 04, 2012, 09:46:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBryant

Don't go nuts on this, but I got an email from a customer today in Georgia that has some family ties to #3 Siete de Oros.  Take a look in the form and decide for yourself what you think but I did want to pass on the info.  I was basically told 7 furlongs is absolutely perfect for this horse at this particular time and they do not think they have a whole lot to beat in here.

If the 10-1 holds up, I plan on betting $50 win/place and a $5 exacta with him over the field.

Good luck and let me know if anyone can dig up any info on this one from other sources.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

mckinneyhog5

Played it in a late double 2,3/3.  Good luck and hope we hit!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HawgWild

HogFanInBryant

well he got 3rd but that doesn't help a win/place wager.....oh well live to lose another day as usual......damn ponies....I can't catch a break even with inside info supposedly

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 07, 2012, 11:16:42 pm
once again, is this the same heffa that is in your avatar ?

not the same hotty but I think I want them both at the same time more than I want most things in life lol.......wow!  boobs galore!

HogFanInBryant