Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hats

Started by RazorWire™, January 21, 2018, 10:12:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorWire™

To the Baseball regulars: Other than Beer hats , what other hats are in your bag ?

SPAL

I've got the new era red cap with the white A the players wear. this is my good luck hat that I wear on Fridays or when we start slumping.

I've got the digi cam hat they broke out a few years ago. This is my favorite hate that I wear on saturday

I've got the throwback they gave out last year. I wear this one a lot but only on Sunday for games.

Tony Perkis

I'm really hoping they release a gameday New Era Low Profile 59Fifty. It's the only fitted cap that fits my head.

Knot2brite

I collect fitted hats at one point I had over 200 fitted hats of al kinds
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

nesjunk

There are a few people who break out the classic white chef's hat when Grant Koch comes up to bat.  That also helps others learn the proper way to pronounce his name. 

pigture perfect

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 21, 2018, 01:19:57 pm
I collect fitted hats at one point I had over 200 fitted hats of al kinds
Im a hat collector as well. I have travelled internationally as has many of my colleagues. I like caps and hats from everywhere. I have many in storage right now. I have no clue how many.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RazorWire™

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 21, 2018, 12:15:02 pm

I've got the digi cam hat they broke out a few years ago. This is my favorite hate that I wear on saturday

Is the Digi cam the one they sported for Military appreciation day last year. That's the hat me and my son want.

Knot2brite

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 21, 2018, 02:28:16 pm
Im a hat collector as well. I have travelled internationally as has many of my colleagues. I like caps and hats from everywhere. I have many in storage right now. I have no clue how many.
Several of mine were damaged in storage so I lost a large portion...so I started over

SPAL

Quote from: RazorWire™ on January 21, 2018, 02:37:32 pm
Is the Digi cam the one they sported for Military appreciation day last year. That's the hat me and my son want.

Yes that's the one.....I found mine at the gameday store there inside Baum.

RazorWire™

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 21, 2018, 05:48:44 pm
Yes that's the one.....I found mine at the gameday store there inside Baum.
Were they fitted? OMG they were awesome

They had the appreciation shirts that were Xl but I'm a big dude ...

SPAL

Quote from: RazorWire™ on January 21, 2018, 08:21:48 pm
Were they fitted? OMG they were awesome

They had the appreciation shirts that were Xl but I'm a big dude ...

Yeah, fitted. I love it so much I only wear it to games.

I've got a wide variety of give away shirts as well.

RazorWire™

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 21, 2018, 09:44:49 pm
Yeah, fitted. I love it so much I only wear it to games.

I've got a wide variety of give away shirts as well.

It's so enjoyable going to the park and take in a game. Win or Lose there are no bad days at the park. Any idea when Military Appreciation day is this year?

SPAL

Quote from: RazorWire™ on January 22, 2018, 04:00:13 pm
It's so enjoyable going to the park and take in a game. Win or Lose there are no bad days at the park. Any idea when Military Appreciation day is this year?

Sometime in may. I would guess the TAMU series

NoogaHog

My favorite Razorback hat I had was a road cap from the 80's I bought at a sporting goods store in Conway when I was in college. It was gray with a red bill and "A". It got damaged through the years and I threw it away. It was a good looking cap and I wish the hogs would wear it again on the road. I googled, but I can't find a picture of it.

I think they only wore that style for a year or two.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

RazorWire™

Quote from: NoogaHog on January 29, 2018, 05:24:39 pm
My favorite Razorback hat I had was a road cap from the 80's I bought at a sporting goods store in Conway when I was in college. It was gray with a red bill and "A". It got damaged through the years and I threw it away. It was a good looking cap and I wish the hogs would wear it again on the road. I googled, but I can't find a picture of it.

Mine was the star spangled 911 hog. I lost mine in Beaver Lake

Knot2brite

I have wanted one of the st Patrick's day green hats for years

SPAL

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 29, 2018, 07:12:29 pm

That would be a good one for the collection

Tony Perkis

Ordered the Nike game day hat. Fits absolutely horrible. Would not recommend.

311Hog

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 29, 2018, 07:12:29 pm

i have one =) it is my prized possession.  And "go to " hat if i feel like the hogs need a big game in any sport.

dmacs_wife

I'm wanting to get a new game day hat this year. My question is, which hat is their everyday game day hat? I've seen two versions, one is the Nike vapor with the unique venting system in the back and the other is a traditional looking five hole venting system. I know it doesn't really matter but I'd like to get the same hat that the team is going to wear 95% of the time.

Here is a link to the vapor style
https://www.fanatics.com/college-arkansas-razorbacks-hats-arkansas-razorbacks-nike-true-vapor-performance-fitted-hat-cardinal/o-72+t-23689241+d-64881120+f-9594168+z-8-3485833840?_s=GPA_CA&_p=8429&sku=7739975

WhenPigsFly

I have never noticed the team wearing the vapor cap in the past, but who knows what they'll do in the future.  Personally, I love the vapor cap for warm and hot weather games.

NoogaHog

dmacs_wife

Ha. Yeah, never thought of it like that. Makes sense

RazorWire™

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 01, 2018, 03:06:08 pm
So, like a space age trucker hat?  ;)

Well yeah and stuff

NoogaHog

NoogaHog

BTW, I'm just messing with you guys. I like the hats and think they are cool. I just like playing Devil's advocate sometimes.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: RazorWire™ on January 22, 2018, 04:00:13 pm

Saturday April 7th against Auburn.

NoogaHog

Quote from: NoogaHog on January 29, 2018, 05:24:39 pm

The Hogs are wearing the hat I was talking about in this at 0:07 in this video from the 1989 CWS. There may be other shots of it in here, but I didn't go any further. (Hint: WSU wins, Hogs 5th)

https://youtu.be/ZHOZZopncgA

I wish they would incorporate those hats again.

JHGiunta

Also the hat I have sought after for over two years! My want meter is stuck, so, therefore I need one.

SPAL

Quote from: JHGiunta on February 02, 2018, 07:03:40 pm
Also the hat I have sought after for over two years! My want meter is stuck, so, therefore I need one.

They sell it now at Baum. Or did when I bought mine

Hog Pharm

Anyone have a pic of this one?

SPAL

Pay no attention to the ugly mug underneath the lid, but this is the one I have.

RazorWire™

RazorWire™

Quote from: JHGiunta on February 02, 2018, 07:03:40 pm
Yep saving my pennies for it this year

RazorWire™

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 03, 2018, 02:34:55 pm
Pay no attention to the ugly mug underneath the lid, but this is the one I have.

Need the side views too Pigs ...   ;)

Hog Pharm

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 03, 2018, 02:34:55 pm

Lol, thanks. That is a sweet looking hat.

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: RazorWire™ on February 01, 2018, 11:32:31 am
Here is the Vapor Hat ...

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks/Arkansas_Razorbacks_Nike_True_Vapor_Performance_Fitted_Hat_-_Cardinal

Yeah I've got one.  I'm a size 7 5/8, so it might just be me, but the only thing keeping me from looking like Abe Lincoln in the hat is a beard.  It feels like a stovepipe top hat on my melon. 

Tony Perkis

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on February 05, 2018, 08:08:02 am
Yeah I've got one.  I'm a size 7 5/8, so it might just be me, but the only thing keeping me from looking like Abe Lincoln in the hat is a beard.  It feels like a stovepipe top hat on my melon.
Right there with you. Terrible fit.