Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 03:57:49 pm

fact or fiction?

Started by arkhogdog61, September 25, 2006, 06:30:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

heres a couple wild ones i heard Saturday. first was that after the usc game the coaches were blaming the loss on the trainers and that Rh got in ones face and he quit and the other was that pH wasn't hurt but mad because he was asked to switch to lb and he said he offered last year and they wouldn't let him so he said he wouldn't now. also heard that dn grabbed his facemask and he slapped his hand off so they were sitting him. rumors? lies? its getting funnier all the time!  GO HOGS
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Reaganite

Buff

dont know about the first part, but

Hillis

is

hurt

arkhogdog61

just passing it on, not saying its true.

pigture perfect

I didn't see a cast on DNutts arm. If PH would have done that, there definitely would have been a cast.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I heard that PH was mad at WD, KJ, RK, and AW because they said he couldn't play SE or FL and that he should stick to FB so he told them to go F themselves and they were like WTH?  Then he had a change of heart because he was like, WWJD?  So he apologized and everyone was happy that we got the W and finally forced a TO.  So they all hopped in his GMC and went to eat at BWW. 
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

silvertip

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on September 25, 2006, 06:57:24 pm
I heard that PH was mad at WD, KJ, RK, and AW because they said he couldn't play SE or FL and that he should stick to FB so he told them to go F themselves and they were like WTH?  Then he had a change of heart because he was like, WWJD?  So he apologized and everyone was happy that we got the W and finally forced a TO.  So they all hopped in his GMC and went to eat at BWW. 

LMAO, RSg. A 6pk of BL 4 U.

HedgeDweller

Quote from: arkhogdog61 on September 25, 2006, 06:30:43 pm
heres a couple wild ones i heard Saturday. first was that after the usc game the coaches were blaming the loss on the trainers and that Rh got in ones face and he quit and the other was that pH wasn't hurt but mad because he was asked to switch to lb and he said he offered last year and they wouldn't let him so he said he wouldn't now. also heard that dn grabbed his facemask and he slapped his hand off so they were sitting him. rumors? lies? its getting funnier all the time!  GO HOGS

Don't know if there is any truth to either of those, but I guarantee you that you can post any negative made up rumor you want to on here, and you will automatically have some takers who start spreading it as gospel...

Sonofahog

Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 25, 2006, 08:01:45 pm
Quote from: arkhogdog61 on September 25, 2006, 06:30:43 pm

Don't know if there is any truth to either of those, but I guarantee you that you can post any negative made up rumor you want to on here, and you will automatically have some takers who start spreading it as gospel...

Thus sayeth HedgeDweller
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

RebelHawg

cubsfan5150

Did all this happen under HDN's watch at RRS?
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

williamsB

I HEARD

the most damning words seem on the internet today

I need to go on all the SEC teams boards and start saying I HEARD and start all kinds of crap about their programs  :D :D :D :D :D :D

pokerhog

arkhogdog61

you can't handle the truth!!!!!!!!

karma26

Sorry but that was hilarious.