Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real quick question for the board.

Started by Olhickory, September 25, 2006, 12:32:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Olhickory

There is a college aged man who follows Gus around during the games and actually signals the plays in from Gus.  He looks to me a lot like Rhett Lashlee, the GREAT QB from NWA a few years ago that played for Malzahn.  If it is, does he still have any eligiblity or is he simply a grad assistant.  If he has any eligibility I would think he would make a great third quarterback for Malzahn's system.

Hank351

Yeah it's Rhett.  Yes he's a grad assistant.  I'm not sure on the rules of eligibility but he did just finish out school here at the U of A and didn't play ball anywhere else.  As far as him playing...He's not in any kind of playing shape, I'm pretty sure he's moved on with his life to things like coaching and getting married, and He was never U of A material to play QB to begin with.  However, I did read somewhere where Landon Leach is trying to get his football eligibility back to help with depth at QB.

arkjay19

Rhett Lashlee was college QB material and the best high school QB I had personally seen in my life to that point.  Lashlee would've been better served going to Tulsa or Middle Tennessee State. 

I was wondering about Leach though, there was a lot of talk about him a few weeks ago.