Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 01:31:21 pm

I heard it

Started by bao187, September 24, 2006, 02:52:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bao187

when Alabama missed all of those field goals i started sensing something more at hand here and then when ben cleveland caught that very impressive catch i heard it TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS! OH MY i swear i heard it it gave me chills we should have lost that game but someone else had a a hand in it
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

jman

Quote from: bao187 on September 24, 2006, 02:52:42 pm
when Alabama missed all of those field goals i started sensing something more at hand here and then when ben cleveland caught that very impressive catch i heard it TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS! OH MY i swear i heard it it gave me chills we should have lost that game but someone else had a a hand in it

whatever, lay off the booz!

DukeOfPork

You think too much.  Don't embarrass yourself.....and us.

razorbackkid

If anybody can convert God into a Razorback fan Paul's the man.

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

bao187

Quote from: jman on September 24, 2006, 02:58:18 pm

i never thought i would see anti-paul here
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

pbjones81

Quote from: bao187 on September 24, 2006, 03:15:00 pm
Quote from: jman on September 24, 2006, 02:58:18 pm

i never thought i would see anti-paul here

bao, its not anti-paul, at least I dont think....I appreciate what you said, and Im not ruling it out either.  I think these guys are just too insecure to talk about something like that.  Good material.  Paul is my hero.

jman

I'm not anti-paul and if you say you heard it, then so be it.