Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wow my kicker joke is already gone!

Started by TripleJ, September 23, 2006, 10:06:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleJ

HogFaninGA

it was in bad taste--we Hogs are better than that

TripleJ

ok, i will accept that it was in bad taste. first time i heard it i still chuckled. glad some people are so much better than that, that they just tell me to go to hell. haha  thanks for the explanation Hogfaninga

John Futrall

Quote from: TripleJ on September 23, 2006, 10:06:13 pm
i did not think it was THAT bad! haha :'(

Let me guess....Are you in 6th grade or 7th grade...My guess would be 7th

TripleJ

actually i am 24 and living in fort hood,texas. but i heard the joke from a 50 year old attorney haha  :razorback:

Idahog

Certain synapses in different parts of the brain generally send small electrical impulses to the "Common Sense" area of said brain.  Yours are obviously not working as intended, leading you to posting such trash and wondering why it was removed.

(translation:  Don't post drunk.)
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

BigoBoys

I thought it was funny!  I wished I had thought of it first.  The guy is getting his school paid for.  Those of us who have put kids through college know finacially  what that means.  The people that think that they are Goody Good are wishing that they had thought of it first.  Or they are EXTREME DARKSIDERS! 

TripleJ

wow one person. thanks for being honest! :razorback: