Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 12, 2024, 10:15:50 am

Auburn Game

Started by razorhog29, September 23, 2006, 09:56:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog29

Will there still be nit picking negativity after a win at auburn? I know that's a stretch but in the sec any team can pull an upset. Seriously though if we pull out an ugly win where there is more luck going our way rather than good play do some of u still criticize this team?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: razorhog29 on September 23, 2006, 09:56:58 pmWill there still be nit picking negativity after a win at auburn?

No.  Auburn will core Arkansas' ass out.

Hogs4Ever

No way can Miss-stake beat a SEC team except for maybe Vandy and Ole Piss....

OklaU

Auburn will make Field Goals when called upon.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

HatfieldHog

Alabama is not at top 25 team, they were ranked there because they finished the season at #10 last year.

With the loss of Protho, they just don't have it.  I have to admit, their QB played his heart out today.  He took a "shot" from 'Butu.

The next 4 weeks are gonna tell you just where Bama is this year.

They will probably lose 5 in a row.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 23, 2006, 10:31:44 pm
Quote from: razorhog29 on September 23, 2006, 09:56:58 pmWill there still be nit picking negativity after a win at auburn?

No.  Auburn will core Arkansas' ass out.

LOL I agree

razorhog29

I aked what if. So in order to respond to that question u have to hypotheticly have the hogs winning. Is this concept that hard to understand?

BloodRedHog

I will strip naked and streak across the MMQB forum if we beat Auburn.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Big Papa Satan

Hypothetically I'll win the Powerball lottery tonight and promptly be attacked by killer bees, and hypothetically Charlie Weis will eat half of Vermont, but it doesn't mean it'll happen.

brooks74

Quote from: BloodRedHog on September 23, 2006, 10:37:05 pm
I will strip naked and streak across the MMQB forum if we beat Auburn.

I always said I couldn't root for the Hogs to lose, I may have found the one exception to my rule ;)

elksnort

Nice victory today. It is nice to win a game in which some of our people did not play very well. Auburn could get ugly for the Razorbacks. Think about it.

mossfan3

If we beat Auburn I promise I will not gripe about a single thing involving Arkansas football for the rest of the year. 

cookie52

Quote from: mossfan3 on September 23, 2006, 11:33:29 pm
If we beat Auburn I promise I will not gripe about a single thing involving Arkansas football for the rest of the year. 

Sorry, but as long as Houston Nutt is the coach you will. :D