Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great win, but again the opposing kicker saves Nutt's butt

Started by Gonzo, September 23, 2006, 08:45:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

I'm happy as hell that the Hogs won today. This win makes 8-4 or better MUCH MUCH more attainable, the line I think Nutt needs to save his job. Mitch certainly looked like a freshman today, and that should be no surprise at all, he'll have probably a couple more days like this this year. The one caviat I would offer is that even the most ardent Nutt fan should admit that the opposing kicker was again the biggest factor in a needed Hog win for him, for the second straight week. I still want him gone, but more power to all the Hogs players and coaches tonight for a big win.

Go Hogs! Beta Auburn!

HogFaninGA

SPAL

"we are an elite football team with a great coaching staff and we shall win"....-the preceding programmed message has been paid for by the broyles complex and huggers everywhere.

arkjay19

That guy could live in Arkansas like Bartlett could live in Florida.

Gonzo

Why in the hell is this in the trash? I gave the players and the coaches all the credit for winning a big game, but any damn rational fan knows this was not a perfect or dominant performance and Arkansas was VERY fortunate that Bama missed 3 FGs and an extra point in overtime. If you think that is an irrational or inflammotory or unwelcome post, then this board has no room for reasonable discussion of the Hogs.

Go Hogs! Beat Auburn!