Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 04:47:45 am

will this

Started by Kevin, September 23, 2006, 07:57:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogfancb

No!  It will drop Bama out.

razorhog29

I think we get in penn state is out as well at least 2 empty spots we r in the sec and tied for first in the west with auburn I think we get in JMO

HogFaninGA

Remember we were favored by 2 pts.. We have to beat Auburn to get in the Top 25. Which won't happen.

razorhog29

I think we get the 25 spot. I guess we will find out monday

weevilhogg

we might, if the powers that be feel like an all top 25 match up with Auburn is worth it.
Oh my!

Cavehog

Do any of you remember Hog basketball before Eddie?  We used to speculate on whether a win over A&M or TCU would get us into the top 25.  How far we've come . . . or gone.
If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.

HogFaninGA

We will be lucky to get into the Top 30.  Barely beat Vandy, barely beat Bama.  I glad as hell that we won, but lets put this in perspective.  We won b/c the other team beat themselves.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Sao Ming

Will what get us in the Top 25?  I don't get the question.

razorhog29

There r teams in the top25 that we would kill

razorhog29

write it down Arkansas Razorbacks #25

Sao Ming

arkjay19

We will have a better shot after this off week and other teams in the bottom of the 25 lose.