Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 06:21:19 am

over 74,000 today

Started by hogfan13, September 23, 2006, 07:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Today's attendance of 74,687 is the third-largest crowd in school history. The first- and third-largest crowds in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium history gave come this season. The Arkansas/Southern California game on Sept. 2 to open the season was the largest crowd in school history at 76,564. Arkansas is averaging 73,244 fans per game this season.

PIGINAPOKE

And if you feed the SO-SO wagon..Ride it..I was glad to bail 10 months ago..Big Win today ?..A mess of a football game..
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on September 23, 2006, 07:46:04 pm
And if you feed the SO-SO wagon..Ride it..I was glad to bail 10 months ago..Big Win today ?..A mess of a football game..

If you can't enjoy a WIN against Alabama, you're hopeless.

PigKahuna

Why are you even here?  Go kick a dog or steal a ball from some kids.

hoggerdinger

I am thrilled about the win.  What a game.  However, as someone posted earlier the 74,000 plus crowd could have made more noise.  Little Rock is definitely a more lively crowd.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on September 23, 2006, 07:47:55 pm

If you can't enjoy a WIN against Alabama, you're hopeless.

I so happy that we won, but luck has a way of running out sooner or later.

strawhog

74 plus thousand is all there to see MM Dmac and Gus

BigoBoys

Wow!  Didn't seem like that big of a crowd until the end. 

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

September 23, 2006, 08:15:13 pm #8 Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 09:27:32 am by notshavintilnuttgo
Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on September 23, 2006, 07:38:14 pm
Today's attendance of 74,687 is the third-largest crowd in school history. The first- and third-largest crowds in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium history gave come this season. The Arkansas/Southern California game on Sept. 2 to open the season was the largest crowd in school history at 76,564. Arkansas is averaging 73,244 fans per game this season.

Sorry Jr.  Great post.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

razorhog29

Maybe we will get better before our luck runs out

strawhog

HogginAllDay&Nite

Please leave this site sir, at least for a short period of time
Loyal Razorback Fan Through It All

arkjay19

IDC if they weren't loud enough or not, they got pretty freakin louds at big points of the game to help their team.  And I do believe the crowd helped get a false start didn't they?