Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 lousy football teams goin at it

Started by SPAL, September 23, 2006, 05:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

2 lower tier SEC teams tryin t give each other the ball game and the other team trys to give it back.

SPAL

Quote from: hogapalooza on September 23, 2006, 05:54:27 pm
But it is a Start for a Better team. 

Better than last year!

we have some key ingredients, we can grow.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

leavenworth1

Yeah, that was fun to watch, but kind of embarrassed by our play.  Say what you will, MM had a horrible game.  I hope he learns a bunch from it, because, despite the final throw, it was a really poor performance. I think he'll learn a bunch from it though. 

Hawgdawgrain

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 23, 2006, 05:48:29 pm
2 lower tier SEC teams tryin t give each other the ball game and the other team trys to give it back.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

razorhog29

can we just enjoy the win for tonite u can have some cheese with ur wine all day tommorrow but let us have tonite

nwarazfan

Yep, I kept laughing at the stupidity throughout it.  Shula should be extremely thankful for his assts.  Can you say 'figurehead'?

Hoggam's Razor

Quit watching.  Don't be a Hog fan.   THat was one hell of a ball game.
I hate it when people complain.

SPAL

Quote from: phitauhog on September 23, 2006, 06:13:58 pm
Quit watching.  Don't be a Hog fan.   THat was one hell of a ball game.

was it?

thehogwallower

Quote from: razorhog29 on September 23, 2006, 06:12:49 pm
can we just enjoy the win for tonite u can have some cheese with ur wine all day tommorrow but let us have tonite

no its already time to rebuild and get better.. and that starts the second after the game is over.. we shouldnt have won this game... i even saw hdn giving tiffen a 20 before the game.. haha j/k ;p

SuthrnFballer15

Hey all i got to say is 2nd in the WEST! :razorback:
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

ClubChubby

Bucksnort

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 23, 2006, 05:48:29 pm
So you wish we had lost the game?

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.