Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sorry Reggie but I'm done with you....

Started by wupigsuey, September 23, 2006, 03:44:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wupigsuey

All I ever asked is for the status quo. Your defense came together toward the end of the season last year and all I ask is for you to maintain what you had while the offense had time to adjust. But appearantly this is too much for to handle. Your yelling and screaming has done nothing to help my Hogs improve. You're all bark and no bite. Please go now.....I'm done
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

idochog

HDN is at fault, he turned down Chizek for his "buddy" Herring
I love Jesus!

idochog

Looks like Bama watch the USC film w/ that rollout.
I love Jesus!

SoonerSooie

Amen, Herrings D is simply not getting the job done.
Dadgummit!!!

Yoko Oinko

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

SnoopHawg

Our defense is terrible.  Monk missing block early on Felix's run cost probably a touchdown, Grant's bonehead personal foul, if only he'd hit on a play.

hoggerdinger

Quote from: Tomcat on September 23, 2006, 03:53:10 pm
We can't take 6 games to get in synch on defense.  He doesn't get them ready quick enough...
If we think Bama is tough, wait till we try to handle Kenny Irons from Auburn.

SPAL

Quote from: hoggerdinger on September 23, 2006, 04:00:00 pm
Quote from: Tomcat on September 23, 2006, 03:53:10 pm
We can't take 6 games to get in synch on defense.  He doesn't get them ready quick enough...
If we think Bama is tough, wait till we try to handle Kenny Irons from Auburn.

good thing mississippi fields 2 teams or we may not win an SEC game....ill be glad when we join the CUSA

Franchise_Hog

Why would we have switched on that play?  It was simple zone coverage.  They had 2 guys, we had 2 guys and a safety and we let him run right by...still can't stop from getting burnt deep.

You guys remember when we were at recess and you had to stay with your guy....you would follow him to the bathroom for christ sake!

Thrilbilly

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on September 23, 2006, 04:01:55 pm

Why would we have switched on that play?  It was simple zone coverage.  They had 2 guys, we had 2 guys and a safety and we let him run right by...still can't stop from getting burnt deep.

You guys remember when we were at recess and you had to stay with your guy....you would follow him to the bathroom for christ sake!

Boys, they had to think because of the cross and that is where the problem begain....

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on September 23, 2006, 04:01:55 pm

Well, the switch was just the natural zone progression...but the safety was way out of position when the WR crossed the zone.  Poor technique.

fieldturf

We need to recruit some more thug d-backs.  We've really had problems with bonehead mistakes in the secondary the last 5 or 6 years.  And yes Kojak your defense is a disaster and I'll wish your would resign tommorrow.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: idochog on September 23, 2006, 03:46:11 pm
HDN is at fault, he turned down Chizek for his "buddy" Herring

If that's true,  that Dale turned down Chizik,  he should be fired on the spot for that alone. 
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

wupigsuey

I'm just done....I made the excuse that all the recruiting was for offense and if we maintained what we had then I can accept that...no more
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Root Hog

Inigo Montoya

It's not looking good Herring.  And we've heard so much about how good this guy is.  subpar

wupigsuey

I was excited about bringing the #1 defense in the land to the Hogs.....I guess if you don't have Mario then no #1

Razorback88

WOW how about that 2nd half D?  They're looking great for the first time this year.

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorback88 on September 23, 2006, 04:44:54 pm
WOW how about that 2nd half D?  They're looking great for the first time this year.

38 yrdz on 3rd & 17   :(

williamsB

the whole stadium knew #5 was getting that ball. Hard to make anything

williamsB

And you laugh at me for saying Casey should get a series

wupigsuey

KOAHogFan

Bottom line....  WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy it and quit gripping..  Yes they made mistakes, but WE WON....   THAT'S THE MAIN OBJECTIVE, NOT YOUR PERSONAL ONE WITH HOUSTON, OR YOUR MAN CRUSHES ON BUTCH...

SnoopHawg

Reggie is way too predictable with his defense, mix it up some, give 'em some different looks, make them adjust, maybe make a mistake.  Thats part of the problems with the lack of turnovers. We always allow the other team to operate within a comfort zone.

Broken Trigger

Well, i am not overjoyed with Reggie's results so far, but this is his second year.  I certainly don't want to blame anyone for hiring him.  After all, he had the top rated defense in the nation the year before we hired him.  Who wouldn't have wanted to hire the coordinator respronsible for that?  If we had a chance to hire last year's top defensive coordinator or this year's we would do it again, and i would be all for it.  I just can't diss anyone for doing the same thing i would have tried to do.