wear red and support the HOGS!!!!
GO HOGS GO

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

travelguy

Sorry,  I saw a thread where people were putting up posters encouraging people to wear black today.  What was that all about?

ArchitectHog

Quote from: travelguy on September 23, 2006, 08:06:54 am
Sorry,  I saw a thread where people were putting up posters encouraging people to wear black today.  What was that all about?

Well some might say it was a sign.....I say that it was bull___!!! support dem HOGS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

Salty Hog

Quote from: R_Chi_TeKHoG on September 23, 2006, 08:08:49 am
Quote from: travelguy on September 23, 2006, 08:06:54 am

Well some might say it was a sign.....I say that it was bull___!!! support dem HOGS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Yeah baby!!!  GHG
Fear The Hog!!!!

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

hogs25

It's gameday.  Red or white only

razorhead69

If ya wear black
wear it in your living room!!

travelguy

Um,  I believe I will wear whatever I feel like wearing.  Last time I checked, Hogville was a free nation, a place in which we can express our views and do whatever we like. And besides,  I am going to the completion of the Springdale-Bentonville game afterwards and gotta wear black to support the Tigers.  SO GO HOGS AND GO TIGERS!!!!

roothog

RED RED RED RED and MORE RED!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS!
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

RazorWire

Anybody notice MM wearing a black shirt underneath shoulder pads?  ;)

hoggerdinger

The only thing black is Bama....black and blue GO HOGS
RED and WHITE

CDubyaP

Quote from: RazorWire on September 23, 2006, 02:54:04 pm
Anybody notice MM wearing a black shirt underneath shoulder pads?  ;)

Wanted to bump this up and get more info on it.

I doubt he was wearing "THE" black shirt.....but I noticed it....also noticed HDN wearing black to several practices the past few weeks.

Things that make you go hmmmmm..

IB4HOGS

Take 'em and shove 'em!!!!!!!  You don't have to like him, we have learned not to like you.

hoghearted

Quote from: IB4HOGS on September 24, 2006, 12:01:39 am
Take 'em and shove 'em!!!!!!!  You don't have to like him, we have learned not to like you.

You shouldn't take these things so personally, Dale.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle