Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogwild Hotline - After The Game

Started by GrantMerrill, February 04, 2009, 06:35:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrantMerrill

February 04, 2009, 06:35:47 pm Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:24:58 pm by GrantMerrill
Join me after the game as we'll have your first chance to react to the game. Tim Brando and I will break down the action, while Gary Campbell will report live from Bud Walton Arena. We'll have complete post game coverage with reports from the locker room.

Listen to the Hogwild Hotline on:

The Hog Sportsradio 105.3 FM/1290 AM - Fayetteville
The Hog Sportsradio 1480 AM    - Berryville
Sports Hog 103.1 FM/1580 AM - Fort Smith/Van Buren

Online @ www.hogsnow.com

Wayne Watson

You need to let Gary off tonight so he'll be fresh and fuzzy at 7:00 in the morning.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Pigmund Freud

can't get through online. What's wrong ?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Here's a question.

When we are on a good run like we were at times in the first and second halves we seem to be our own worst enemy jacking up 3's when we don't need them.  The missed 3's are momentum killers and often result in fast breaks the other way.

During Nolan's time he was not shy about yanking a guy for throwing up junk or making stupid or selfish mistakes.  The player would sit his butt on the bench and watch and learn.  You did not want to be in Nolan's dog house.

Why doesn't Pel do this?  I know he has said during past games that he wants his guys to take open or good 3's but the 3's we take on fast breaks rarely result in points.  Does he have a dog house?  Should he?  I think this would make a point.  And what do we have to lose?  We are losing these games anyway.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.