15 (60%)
Vols
7 (28%)
Tie
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: February 05, 2009, 05:43:34 pm

cdclark09

I say we do, but I'm also the type of fan that thinks we are going to win every game going into it.
:razorback: GO HOGS  :razorback:

HawgnCorona

Quote from: cdclark09 on February 04, 2009, 05:43:34 pm
I say we do, but I'm also the type of fan that thinks we are going to win every game going into it.
:razorback: GO HOGS  :razorback:

hogs all the way! we are desperate, with few chances left to make something of this season...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

akp4105

Keys to the game tonight against Tennessee
1. Defensive intensity. In both our man to man and zone half court defenses, as well as our press. We must have high intensity, and play team D.
2. No second shot opportunities. We must rebound the basketball. Limiting second chances will give us the chance to win the ball game.
3. Offensively, we must push the basketball on missed shots by Tenn. We need to get some transition baskets. In our half court offense we must execute and finish the play. Our outside shooters have got to make the most of the opportunities they get.
4. The crowd needs to be wild and crazy again. Seems like when we're on national tv on ESPN or ESPN2.. the crowd is more hyped. Lets do the same for Raycom. I think it will be loud because Tenn is a name school.
5. We MUST, MUST make free throws. Its a free chance at points and we need to put those points on the board. To keep the game close and get a win, we need to make ft's.

The Hog

Ever which team shows up will win.  If the Vols play like they did against the Gators, Vols win but that is not a typical game for Tennessee.  We play like we did against OU, Hogs win but that is not a typical game for the Razorbacks.  Who knows?
Automatic RUN!