Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NIT ain't so bad

Started by daprospecta, February 03, 2009, 09:48:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daprospecta

This teams needs some experience playing in the postseason.....even if it's  the NIT  or this new CBI tournament im hearing about...at this point im just excited to watch us play even if we are losing and if we can win some more games and make it to the NIT good...........go on a rampage and and win 7 of 12 and make it to the NCAAT....EVEN BETTER!

PorkSoda

I agree.  I think winning 3-4 games in the NIT would be more beneficial that one and done in the NCAA.  of course if we get to the NCAA, that means we won 3-4 more games than I thought we would.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

harmonyhog

gotta have a winning record to be invited to the NITn need to win 3 more games

Jeffcphog

I see us winning one more game, and that is Georgia.  Things get foggy after that.  But then, I did not see us beating Oklahoma or Texas, so who knows?

PennHOG

I think an NIT run is just what this young team needs to build confidence.  I think they're going to be really good the next couple of year.  But, right now they're just too green.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!