3pt%: 52nd Hannahs 79th Bell

3pt Makes Per Game:  27th Bell 85th Hannahs

FT%:  38th Hannahs

Assist to turnover:   37th Watkins 53rd Durham

True shooting %:  85th Hannahs

Steals:  22nd Durham

Steals per foul:  37th Durham

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncb/player-stats/
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

farmhawg

Must be that poor coaching everyone complains about.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Atlhogfan1

The hit and run one line ..... poster.  Why even bother? 

I think the surprise out of the stats is Bell.  Not that we didn't think he had the potential, he had just never shown it consistently. 

Coach A's teams and guards have often done well in the assist statistics. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

farmhawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 16, 2016, 05:38:40 pm
The hit and run one line ..... poster.  Why even bother? 

I think the surprise out of the stats is Bell.  Not that we didn't think he had the potential, he had just never shown it consistently. 

Coach A's teams and guards have often done well in the assist statistics. 
I think some like you are pissed the team is starting to play well.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Atlhogfan1

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?