Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jabril Durham

Started by NEA_HogFan, January 12, 2016, 10:26:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA_HogFan

First time I've been on Jump Ball this year so SIAP. Has anyone else noticed the nasty looking brand on his arm? It's gotta be 1/2 inch tall.

heatmiser

Arkansas Razorbacks

IronMountainHog

Corliss had that same thing on the back of his calves.

Jack The BN

I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

Paul

Isn't that a fraternity tat?  They essentially brand the skin to create a keloid scar this is raised.

intelligence

Quote from: IronMountainHog on January 12, 2016, 10:28:07 pm
Corliss had that same thing on the back of his calves.

What is it? Some type of fraternity thing? Kind of looks like the Alpha & Omega signs

rude1

Quote from: intelligence on January 12, 2016, 10:32:57 pm
What is it? Some type of fraternity thing?
You got it right, that is what it is, the omega brand. I am surprised that this isn't common knowledge to most.

RaisinHog

Yep Q dawgs all had them at good ol SAU back in the day

Birminghog

Omega Psi Phi. "Nasty Q Dogs". The brands come in various forms. Saw a guy 40 years ago had one dead in the center of his forehead. That had to smart.

Was invited to pledge Omega in the mid-70's. I'm the only caucasoid I know who can say that, although I'm sure there are plenty of others. Didn't want to be branded, and back then they beat the pledges regularly in a paddle line. Wanted no part of that, either. Had numerous friends in Omega (and in Alpha, and in Kappa). 40 years later and 400 miles away, I have numerous other friends & colleagues, all great guys, who are Qs and Alphas and Kappas.