Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 12, 2016, 07:27:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

" Why didnt the hogs ever shoot like this for me?! " - Pelphrey 2016

elksnort

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 12, 2016, 08:31:55 pm
Really a lot of fun to watch a team who shoots well.  I couldn't care less how many steals and dunks they have but when they shoot well I really enjoy it. I know they can't continue to be shooting 80% for the game but any time you shoot over 50% you have a good chance to win. 
Shooting well cures all doesn't it?

dsgreen

Quote from: FreshHog on January 12, 2016, 08:32:20 pm
" Why didnt the hogs ever shoot like this for me?! " - Pelphrey 2016

Hard to shoot when you need to lay down and bleed

FreshHog

Quote from: dsgreen on January 12, 2016, 08:34:49 pm
Hard to shoot when you need to lay down and bleed

LOL! I'm actually tearin up... Invisible +1 sir.

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Mick Hogger

Really liking the effort we're showing for a conference road game.

Poor Pel. Has to call a game for 2 SEC teams that Mike coached. He'll never get a chance to say that.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

That last call on Miles was a Phantom call.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

We're a lot better than these guys. Should be a fun game.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

daprospecta

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog

RaisinHog

Lol I just logged in to post how often do you see thunderous after bells name

Letsroll1200

MA continue to do a awesome job with this team.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Heck I just realized I'm like 3 post away from getting in the tavern maybe this game thread will put me in

PORKULATOR

Isabelle Push's off twice then get a be reach in by Durham.... What crap.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogmolar

I still feel we have a chance with this team to do well. They play hard and can score. We are Stanford, Dayton, and Mercer away from being 11-4. We win those games now if played. I know you still must win those but we were learning how to win then.

PonderinHog

If it weren't for foul shots, Mizzou would be toast.

jfred59

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RussVegas Hawg

If we would Stop freaking fouling this game would be over

PORKULATOR

No JP, this isn't big boy basketball ball, thus is bs paddy cake fouls on Arkansas

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

sadhogfan

RaisinHog

hogmolar

17 free throws to 3. And we are still up 15

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HawgHeadCheese

For all you negative posters, we could be Mizzou fans. Lol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

hogmolar

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 12, 2016, 08:50:48 pm
For all you negative posters, we could be Mizzou fans. Lol
Standing in the stadium with 150 people yelling "Get the ball back, get the ball back."  Can anyone else hear that when we are on offense?

PORKULATOR

I said it Saturday, we don't have to worry about free throws against Mizzou. We won't shoot enough of them.
Mo 17 ft's
Ar 3... THREE!

Every time we play there this is the result. We get hacked and pushed and jump on but barely anything gets called. Meanwhile, we get touch fouls. Breath fouls. Brushes at most.

trippigs

Mizzou might force their provost to retire if we beat them bad. No respect for this institution. GO HOGS

PORKULATOR

Quote from: sadhogfan on January 12, 2016, 08:49:07 pm
Free Throw differential is annoying.
this is typical of a game there. Or one at Tennessee or Auburn or ATM....

TheRazorback500

Durham and Beard are both playing well.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hollywood_HOGan45

razorbackfan4life

Refs keeping Mizzou in the game.  Some of those calls were awful. 

With that said our offense is a thing of beauty sometimes.