Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 12, 2016, 07:27:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Quote from: Mick Hogger on January 12, 2016, 09:48:13 pm
Hannahs just hesitated like he felt bad for taking that 3.
And then he drained it!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

wheelspigharvey

Hawgzinbowlz

Keep growing that differential.

" GO HOGS "

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Iwastherein1969

the power of ANTHRACITE !  We should wear this on the road from now on
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

These announcers are trying anything and everything to talk about something besides this blowout...LOL
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lefty08

Garbage basketball by mizzou,  I'm just glad nobody got hurt
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Mick Hogger

That was taking care of business right there. Nice work Hogs!
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

trippigs

That could take out the Provost and the AD
GO HOGS

Hawgzinbowlz

Good for Mike, The Team...and Mizzou.

" GO HOGS "

la20688

Quote from: lefty08 on January 12, 2016, 09:54:22 pm
Garbage basketball by mizzou,  I'm just glad nobody got hurt
we played pretty well though. It would have been easy to play down to their level tonight, but we played a good crisp game. Did what we're supposed to do.

intelligence

I'm a terrible hog fan. i missed my first hog game in 3 years tonight... though the game was tomorrow  :puke:

Wisco Pig

Hogs shot 63% from the field, 53% from beyond the arc, and 80% from the line.   That's a win every time.

Biggus Piggus

I'm impressed. The Mizzou folks never expected this. They were only worried about big, physical opponents.

Arkansas won the second half 48-27. Outstanding.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Quote from: intelligence on January 12, 2016, 09:58:03 pm
I'm a terrible hog fan. i missed my first hog game in 3 years tonight... though the game was tomorrow  :puke:

rhog1

Mizzou fans are saying this was their worst home loss and most points given up ever at Mizzou Arena since it opened in 04-05. WPS!!

OperationRestoreHawgBall

Wow! Sad I was unable to watch this game. I have no idea how this is the same team that had the abysmal loss to aggies earlier. HUGE turnaround if it becomes a pattern. Hope this is a sign of better things to come!

Großer Kriegschwein

Moses 8-8 from the field & 8-10 from the line. 4 blocks, 6 boards, 4 assists. Dominant.

Dusty 8-10 from the field, 4/5 from the arc. Stud.

Whitt 7/11 from the field. Playin in front of Momma.
This is my non-signature signature.

hawgrunner

Hogz87

I don't care how bad Missouri is.  Beating them by 33 at their place is very impressive.

TheRazorback500

HOGS open up a can at Mizzou tonight. Woopig!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 12, 2016, 10:04:27 pm
I don't care how bad Missouri is.  Beating them by 33 at their place is very impressive.

Arkansas's guards greatly outclassed the Missouri backcourt, and the Tigers had no answer for Kingsley.

Missouri played within 12 points of Xavier and five points of Northwestern. They haven't beaten anyone good -- best wins Northern Illinois and at Auburn -- but haven't been routinely bad.

Kim Anderson says: "I'm shocked they're 9-7."
[CENSORED]!

FATHAWG08

Now the Hogs own the worst beating in Mizzou new Arena. We already owned their worst defeat in their previous  Arena that 123-68 thrashing back in the ass whupping Hog Days.
I love off season Football!!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on January 12, 2016, 10:13:51 pm
Now the Hogs own the worst beating in Mizzou new Arena. We already own their wworst defeat in previous Areana that 123-68 thrashing back in the ass whupping Hog Days.

Yeah, they just said that on the Mizzou broadcast. Worst-ever beating at home since they opened the new house.
[CENSORED]!

Hollywood_HOGan45

I don't care how bad Mizzou is, we MURDERED THEM!!!!

I LOVE killing mizzou!!!

FATHAWG08

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 12, 2016, 10:15:04 pm
Yeah, they just said that on the Mizzou broadcast. Worst-ever beating at home since they opened the new house.
Nice!
I love off season Football!!

Deep Shoat

Really happy with the progress of this team.  More than anything, I believe the halfcourt D is the best I've seen from an Arkansas team in a long, long time.

Good job CMA.
All Gas, No Brakes!

panhandlepig

Great Win. Whose next? Come on Hogs...beat LSU.  :razorback:

FreshHog

If it wasnt for the hogs getting lucky ball bounces we would've gotten owned... The hogs dont play well on the road, this was just luck amirite?

Really though, that was some Woo Pig Domination right there!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 12, 2016, 10:15:04 pm
Really happy with the progress of this team.  More than anything, I believe the halfcourt D is the best I've seen from an Arkansas team in a long, long time.

Good job CMA.

That's the deal. Less dependence on the press, more focus on halfcourt defense and rebounding.

Cue hogsanity telling us how MA never changes his style, eber eber eber.
[CENSORED]!

Paul

Since MA was hired I've been whining about our lack of half court execution.  This is far & away the best we've played in the half court:  defending & attacking the zone.  What a fun team to watch!

Biggus Piggus

Mizzou guys say Arkansas's defense pushed the Tigers' bigs out of the paint and away from the basket, keeping them out of position to do much. The Tigers did not have a counter to those tactics.
[CENSORED]!

intelligence

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on January 12, 2016, 10:13:51 pm
Now the Hogs own the worst beating in Mizzou new Arena. We already owned their worst defeat in their previous  Arena that 123-68 thrashing back in the ass whupping Hog Days.

we need to have those signs at every future game "123-68 #NeverForget"

hobhog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 12, 2016, 09:53:09 pm
the power of ANTHRACITE !  We should wear this on the road from now on

Good grief....

hobhog

Quote from: intelligence on January 12, 2016, 09:58:03 pm

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 12, 2016, 10:04:27 pm

Missouri isn't all that bad, the Hogs just made them look a lot worse than they really are. Let's give credit where credit is due, that was a very impressive road win for the Hogs.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wisco Pig on January 12, 2016, 09:59:35 pm
Hogs shot 63% from the field, 53% from beyond the arc, and 80% from the line.   That's a win every time.

I knew they were hot in the 2nd period.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.