Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 12, 2016, 07:27:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

Early in the first half, the Mizzou announcers noted that the Tigers had nobody who could match up against Kingsley. But I'm impressed with the Hogs' rebounding all over.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Whitt is playing well tonight.  Good to see.

Mick Hogger

Hopefully this is Jimmy Whitt's coming out party.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

Have to say, after last year's game at Mizzou, I was really afraid of returning. But the Razorbacks are taking the Tigers apart.

"Very, very few poor, quick shots by Arkansas."
[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

Great time to get Whitt going - he's familiar with all of the Missouri players and knows he can take them.
[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

When's the last time we played this well on the road?

TheShow

Looks like we've got the right guys starting and coming off the bench, they are getting comfortable in their roles.  Even though it's a homecoming of sorts, glad to see Whitt having a great all-around game!  Also, our passing/distribution continues to get better and better.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

RaisinHog

PonderinHog

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

JHicks3636

Fun to get to breath through a full game. Impressive last 2 games by the Hogs.

Breems

Whitt,
Thanks for showing out for your home state and family. Feel free to do that like... anytime.

Up almost 30 on the road. Beautiful. Taking the ball to the hoop and getting some easy baskets to compliment our excellent 3-point shooting.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Knot2brite

Glad to see arkansas put it to an inferior conference team on the road...we haven't done that a lot over the last several years
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 12, 2016, 09:37:49 pm
When's the last time we played this well on the road?

Have to be approaching a FG% record for a road game at least in the 3pt era.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

la20688

GatorHog

Großer Kriegschwein

Missouri is bad, but the Hogs do have a little bit to do with it. They seem to be spreading out the scoring very well. They are playing like a team that's been together for a couple years.

This is my non-signature signature.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

SEC scores:

Kentucky 80, Mississippi State 74
ATM 71, Florida 68
[CENSORED]!

trippigs

Mizzou's coach reminds me of a Seinfeld character

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Bigmac2

Sure it's already been pointed out but good to see Steve Shirlds on the Mizzou bench. I just got back home and just turned the game on.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

83-57 Hogs
Moses/2 and too the line
TO@ 3:42

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dr. Starcs

WPS!!

Keep shooting with confidence boys.

Great job all around tonight. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 12, 2016, 09:39:09 pm
Have to be approaching a FG% record for a road game at least in the 3pt era.
The box score for this one will be interesting, if we keep up this pace.

Oliver

I can't remember the last time we dominated on the road this much.  I know Mizzou sucks, but it's enjoyable

Iwastherein1969

Moses, all I can say is, whatever flavor of kool-aid you are drinking....don't change....this kid's growth as a player is unlike anything I've seen in basketball
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Mick Hogger

Hannahs just hesitated like he felt bad for taking that 3.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!