Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 12, 2016, 07:27:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Quote from: trippigs on January 12, 2016, 08:55:42 pm
Mizzou might force their provost to retire if we beat them bad. No respect for this institution. GO HOGS
I hate their whole school. Every building, every person and all because of the terroristic act of the football punks there.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 12, 2016, 08:40:32 pm
38-23 Hogs
Bell/Thunderous!
I want to revisit this post. I thought I saw Bell under the basket slam it home. Help me out.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ke2743

Have to say, I was down on this team at the beginning of the season.  I'm very impressed at where they are now.  Hope they can play this consistent throughout the rest of the season. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogman99

Quote from: ke2743 on January 12, 2016, 09:09:01 pm
Have to say, I was down on this team at the beginning of the season.  I'm very impressed at where they are now.  Hope they can play this consistent throughout the rest of the season.

Game ain't over yet.

PORKULATOR

We get called for a moving screen , then they set two moving screens in a row with no call. My god
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

hogmolar

Not a,good shot by miles. 1 pass then shot.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Stop the ball at the top of the key.  You are taught that in 6th grade.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

Poor defense by Arkansas guards, and wrong people taking shots on offense.
[CENSORED]!

PORKULATOR

About time we get a call. Their little guards are just going wide open with no control.
Good call.

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 12, 2016, 09:05:44 pm
I want to revisit this post. I thought I saw Bell under the basket slam it home. Help me out.

It was just barely a dunk.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Iwastherein1969

If the free throw disparity continues this game is totally up for grabs....and Miles needs to realize that him fouling (if he has to) to cut off the dribble of Mizzou is just necessary...we have subs for him
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Breems

Pelphrey interviewing Jeff Long.

It's the circleeeee of liiiiiiiiiiiife, and it moves us alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogInThaGrove

These refs really enjoy the sound of their own whistle.

Mick Hogger

LOL   that was an awkward moment for Pel. Only comment he got was "absolutely"
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ChicoHog

That had to be a little awkward for Long and Pel.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Hook 'em Hogs

Hogs showing some toughness keeping the game at a 10+ lead. I did not expect us to play this well. Hopefully they can keep this going and get a big road win.

Breems

Textbook passing and offensive execution.

This is fun to watch. Mizzou is bad and we're acting like it.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

dsgreen

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 12, 2016, 09:22:37 pm
That had to be a little awkward for Long and Pel.

I think there is a reason that Pel didn't really participate in that interview.  That was larry david levels of awkward

Biggus Piggus

Arkansas shooting 66% with four turnovers.
[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

lefty08

The right guys taking shots makes a world of difference. I love how this team is gelling right now, and the scary part is there is a lot of room for growth
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Biggus Piggus

I'm listening to the Mizzou broadcast. They are remarkably objective, one of the best teams I've ever heard from that respect. Very complimentary of MA + knowledgeable of his methods. They've pretty much concluded that Arkansas has settled on rotations that favor offensive execution. They also said they didn't expect the Hogs to press much when MA doesn't have big, physical guards.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

They noted when MA was trying to substitute in lineups with less offensive potential + were surprised how good the offense was when led by Beard and Whitt.
[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

All this makes me wonder how bad Auburn is.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Biggus Piggus

They keep noting how Mizzou is late getting back on defense, whether off makes or misses.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

They were critical of Miles, saying he can't play many minutes because he makes bad, soft fouls that add no value on defense.
[CENSORED]!