Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tony Brown

Started by Biggus Piggus, January 10, 2016, 11:34:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Former Razorback is interim head coach of the Brooklyn Nets.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

From downtown to uptown!  That is awesome!   :razorback:

JIHawg

Downtown Tony Brown-best Hog nickname evah!

Funny, I never thought of him as a coach.  He didn't really show that as a player. 

hoghappy

You never know what can happen if you just keep going.

Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

mhuff

westside_player

Thanks for the heads up Biggus I'll have to start rooting for the Nets

Tejano Jawg

I loved being an student on the hill in the Downtown days. Great player.

I knew he was in the Association, just couldn't remember where. This is cool.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Inhogswetrust

January 12, 2016, 12:14:12 am #8 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:48:18 am by Inhogswetrust
Tony is a great guy. He had the best dunk I ever saw in Barnhill one time against TTU.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SuperSid4Ever

His breakaway dunks were absolutely vicious!!

Great news!!

NoogaHog

I was young when he played at Arkansas, but I remember one two handed gorilla dunk that hit the floor so hard it came back up and hit the bottom of the rim. To my around 9-10 year old eyes, that was the best monster dunk I had ever seen. 
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Jackrabbit Hog

When I heard this on a radio sports update, my first thought was, "We had a player named Tony Brown once.  Common name; I wonder who this guy is?"
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.