Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark/Mizzou

Started by HognitiveDissonance, January 09, 2016, 11:22:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

apcapri

Boy we got smoked @ Mizzou...oh wait..nvm.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: JIHawg on January 10, 2016, 09:04:06 pm
First, you don't shoot free throws on the road.

Second, reverse psychology here, after watching Anderson teams for four years, this is setting up for a 20 point loss.  Just a gut feeling.

You was wrong by 50 points!!!!

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: intelligence on January 11, 2016, 05:15:08 pm
Missouri is probably gonna smoke us. I'm not buying into this team yet, and we tend to underform on the road.
I bet you are disappointed!

intelligence

hawgrunner

HoopS

The hunch turned out to be gas. 

3-1 isn't bad though.

FreshHog

2 point favorites... ???

we won by 30+ points than what vegas thought... Damn we're good! LOL!

HognitiveDissonance

I couldn't have been more wrong about this one.

Very proud of these Hogs for a dominating performance.

I don't care good Mizzou is, you win by 33 on the road, that's a great game.

JIHawg

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 12, 2016, 09:58:01 pm
You was wrong by 50 points!!!!

Reverse psychology worked for me tonight.  Did you notice Hogs only shot one free throw the first half?  That prediction was pretty dam close.

secneahog

Some of you bball guru needs to take a long timeout from watching bball. Some of you look ridiculous with your predictions, and seeing the final result. Arkansas is freaking hot right now. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: secneahog on January 12, 2016, 11:07:29 pm
Some of you bball guru needs to take a long timeout from watching bball. Some of you look ridiculous with your predictions, and seeing the final result. Arkansas is freaking hot right now.
I don't mind, as someone said, I'm 3-1 so far so I'm doing just fine, thank you.
Can't get 'em all right.
Start posting your predictions and we'll start tracking how well you do game by game...put up or shut up.

blu

Quote from: blu on January 11, 2016, 01:25:45 pm
I'll be there. Not expecting a win.

I'm 0 for 1 and darn glad. Great game Hogs.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

intelligence

cardsNhogs

Very nice game for the hogs on the road! WPS! 

AirForceHog

Some of you just need to sit back and watch the Hogs. Nothing more nothing less.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: AirForceHog on January 12, 2016, 11:51:51 pm
Some of you just need to sit back and watch the Hogs. Nothing more nothing less.

They are fun to watch.  It's starting to look like they may do about what the football team did.  They seem to be gelling, but the damage may already be done.  Their RPI is still way back, and we only have five games left on the schedule with teams in the top 30.  They'll probably need to win at a high rate, and win at least 3 of those to get in the tournament. 

I hope they make it, because they are fun to watch.  What I like is that they have so many guys who can score now and you don't just glue your eyes to Portis and Qualls to see if we're going to score on offense.  It can come from anywhere now, and for MA's system, that is probably a better recipe.  They should be even more fun to watch next season.     
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.