Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Golf in Dallas/Ft Worth

Started by al2305, May 22, 2013, 02:23:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

al2305

Heading down there with a buddy to watch the Crowne Plaza and play a few courses.  Was gonna play Tour 18.  Need two other courses.  Any suggestions?  Not looking to spend too much just wondering if anyone knew of some gems we should play.

Thanks

cosmodrum

Texas Star is a really nice track.
Go away, batin'

userpick

What days are you gonna be there? I'll be down there also. As far as courses, Texas Star is a nice course. The Golf Club of Dallas used to host the
Byron Nelson way back when. It's a good course, and I think they have pretty good rates. We played a college tournament this fall at a course called The Tribute. It was awesome. It's a Scottish version of Tour 18. The last time I played Tour 18, it wasn't in good shape.

Dillar Dog

Try Preston trail.  It's a nice place.

al2305

Quote from: userpick on May 22, 2013, 09:39:19 am
What days are you gonna be there? I'll be down there also. As far as courses, Texas Star is a nice course. The Golf Club of Dallas used to host the
Byron Nelson way back when. It's a good course, and I think they have pretty good rates. We played a college tournament this fall at a course called The Tribute. It was awesome. It's a Scottish version of Tour 18. The last time I played Tour 18, it wasn't in good shape.
Going to be at the colonial every day.  Planning on playing around 3 thur and fri and early sat. Would love to play pm me.

userpick

Quote from: al2305 on May 22, 2013, 09:57:24 pm
Going to be at the colonial every day.  Planning on playing around 3 thur and fri and early sat. Would love to play pm me.

Doubt I'd be able to play, but maybe we can get a beer at the tournament. I'll be there late Friday-Sunday.