Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

golf ball question

Started by Abominable Hillbilly, April 26, 2013, 01:58:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Abominable Hillbilly

a few years ago I bought some Maxfli Tour Fire balls.  These are discontinued now.  does anyone know the closest ball to compare it to today?  Thanks
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

Pulled(PP)pork

what was it that you liked about it?  there are several ball manufacturers that have a ball decision guide to fit you with the right one, based on your needs.

PP

Abominable Hillbilly

I'm a 18-20 handicap.  I've tried numerous balls but these seem to go further and straight than any I've ever hit.  I'm sure it's a mental thing.  Just wished i could find a similar replacement.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

cc

Dick's Sporting Goods now owns the Maxfli brand and it is the only place that carries them now.  You might can go by and find something similar in the Maxfli line.