Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Presidents Cup

Started by 95_alum, August 19, 2011, 01:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reeser

Quote from: kingofdequeen on August 31, 2011, 10:28:14 am
Throw tiger in the mix, and you take a chance at screwing with chemistry.

Tiger will play with Stricker and only Stricker for sure..they have good chemistry. All the other teams won't have to worry about playing with him messing up their mojo. Next.....
It's about getting control of your life and letting go at the same time.   - The Cup

95_alum

Anyone know the status of Steve Stricker's neck injury?

95_alum

Greg Norman chimes in:

"I can understand the name of a Tiger Woods and his history of what he's done on the golf course," Norman said. "But I pick the guys who I think are ready to get in there and play and have performed to the highest levels leading up to it."

"I just don't think he's swinging the golf club the way he used to when he won all those major championships," Norman said. "He's a different player out there nowadays. He even looks tied up. He looks more confined. I know what it takes to have freedom in a golf swing and I just don't think he's technically in the right position to do what he used to do."

kingofdequeen

Quote from: 95_alum on October 26, 2011, 12:36:13 pm
Greg Norman chimes in:

"I can understand the name of a Tiger Woods and his history of what he's done on the golf course," Norman said. "But I pick the guys who I think are ready to get in there and play and have performed to the highest levels leading up to it."

"I just don't think he's swinging the golf club the way he used to when he won all those major championships," Norman said. "He's a different player out there nowadays. He even looks tied up. He looks more confined. I know what it takes to have freedom in a golf swing and I just don't think he's technically in the right position to do what he used to do."

balanced and fair criticism from someone w/ skins on the wall.

no problem w/ The Shark's comments.  but, his players better not lose to the guy who can't do what he used to... 

95_alum

ESPN on Woods: Worst loss in the history of the Presidents Cup.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: 95_alum on November 17, 2011, 06:32:20 am
ESPN on Woods: Worst loss in the history of the Presidents Cup.
as a group, Kenny Perry lost in the same number of holes back in '93.

I don't know why some would think those two were invincible, Stricker hasn't played a competitive round in nearly 2mos

PP