Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Roster and size?

Started by flippinhogmana, December 03, 2014, 05:07:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

I don't know when this was posted on the UofA official site for the baseball program but there is a roster up now, there wasn't for a long, long time.  There are thirty eight players on it:  15 freshmen, 8 sophomores, 10 juniors and five seniors.

It was my understanding, you fans of impeccable credentials and superior knowledge correction me if I am ill informed, that our roster size could only be 35.  If so, it appears we are listing three (and not including any of the five recent named departures) who cant "officially" be on the roster?  Where am I going wrong?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Sueie

This year we can only have 34. One of the 35 spots belongs to Bax.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Sueie on December 03, 2014, 08:09:20 pm
This year we can only have 34. One of the 35 spots belongs to Bax.
DVH made a comment the other day (week?) that we would have 33 or 34 on the roster and that Bax took one with him. Wonder why he said 33 or 34? Maybe someone else will be leaving and will take a spot with them? Maybe DVH is sending a message? I really don't know at this point.  ???

Really excited about the potential number of quality hitters on the roster, but how low do we go?