Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red/White Game 4

Started by ucahogfan, October 17, 2014, 05:55:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB     ·  2h 2 hours ago   

The White team looking to close out the Fall World Series, leading the Cardinal team 1-0 in the 4th inning. #WPS

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB     ·  1h 1 hour ago   

The Cardinal team rebounds and takes a 3-1 lead in the bottom of the 6th after a solo home run by Andrew Benintendi. #WPS

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB     ·  52m 52 minutes ago   

FINAL | Cardinal 4, White 1

Series Tied, 2-2

WP | Zach Jackson
S | Jacob Stone

Sunday, Time TBA

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB     ·  18m 18 minutes ago   

Recap | Cardinal Picks up 4-1 victory, forces winner take all game Sunday at 2 p.m. in Fall World Series > http://bit.ly/1wexdpV

TikiHog

a few tidbits....Benintendi looks ready to have a awesome year....Taccolini looked good for about 3 or 4 innings...he was throwing hard and got out of a 2 on 0 ot jam in I think the 3rd inning...when they got to him 2 of the hits were infield hits...I think he'll be solid this year...Tucker Pennell is really looking good behind the plate and had a single and double that I can remember...McAfee continued to impress..Jackson was the winner he was throwing hard but stayed high in the zone...I think Pate will be good this year...Stone looked good...we bunted very good today...Freshman kid from small private school in Houston area Darien Simms 5"7" 155 can fly...after 2 days of watching I think this team is gonna be a blast to watch

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

bulldog04

lowandaway

How about Josh Alberius?  I know he's not one of our highly touted players but he's very versatile and he hit the ball very well this fall.  Every team needs players like that.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Total for both teams for the series:

5 HR's
13 2B's

bleedred

I heard they were working Alberius as a middle reliever also. Very versatile.