Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A little good news

Started by Sueie, September 19, 2014, 11:45:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sueie

Arkansas is NOT going to one of those BS tournaments out West.  Matter of fact I do not think they are going to a tournament anywhere. Let Arizona and California have the West Coast tournaments.

flippinhogmana

I assume you mean near the start of the season?  If that is the case, I think that is a good move.  Those tournaments sure haven't helped us the past couple of years. 

I think DVH added them to show more SOS, but that doesn't help much if you lose the majority of games and they knock you off stride.  In my opinion the team two years ago never recovered their mojo after the poor showing out there despite having the big stars.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

September 19, 2014, 02:23:28 pm #2 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:12:09 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
Excellent!

Suidae Suis Scrofa

Quote from: Sueie on September 19, 2014, 11:45:28 am
Arkansas is NOT going to one of those BS tournaments out West. 

Any idea where they'll be going early in the season?  I'd love to see them come back for the Houston College Classic so I could watch them in person, but I see they're not on the 2015 slate.

-phil

Sueie

South Alabama I think. First SEC road trip will be Vanderbilt. Should be a good one.