Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeMarvion Overshown

Started by Pig in the Pokey, March 25, 2017, 09:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

What are our chances on this kid? He is the hardest hitter I've seen in a long time at safety. SIGN HIM UP, Coach!

http://247sports.com/Player/DeMarvion-Overshown-46036740
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

tophawg19

hard to beat Texas for him but anything can be done
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 25, 2017, 10:01:40 pm
hard to beat Texas for him but anything can be done
we need to beat them out for Hobbs, too.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 25, 2017, 10:04:47 pm
we need to beat them out for Hobbs, too.

Might have a shot with Hobbs. Family connections to Hogs help

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 26, 2017, 11:55:32 am
In recent years, family connections always seem to put us in the final group and then we end up never landing the kid.
sometimes, but we tend to remember the misses like our coach's nephew and guys like soloman thomas who turn into All-Americans. But Hobbs seems more like some of the others that actually did come here. Im forgetting names this morning, but there have been a few.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Have you guys watched his tape? Just look at the link in op and to the right his video will auto-play and the very first play is all you even need to see to know this kid is an ANIMAL.
@Slackaveli

NoogaHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 26, 2017, 12:06:14 pm
Have you guys watched his tape? Just look at the link in op and to the right his video will auto-play and the very first play is all you even need to see to know this kid is an ANIMAL.

Yeah, I think that kid is dead.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 26, 2017, 06:41:12 am
Might have a shot with Hobbs. Family connections to Hogs help

What's the connection?

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: NoogaHog on March 27, 2017, 04:04:51 pm
What's the connection?

Grandfather still lives in AR and is a huge Hog fan and I think his dad attended UA and still loves the Hogs.  If I remember what I read correctly.

Pig in the Pokey

@Slackaveli

NoogaHog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 27, 2017, 05:08:40 pm
Grandfather still lives in AR and is a huge Hog fan and I think his dad attended UA and still loves the Hogs.  If I remember what I read correctly.

Eric Hobbs by any chance?

NoogaHog

Quote from: NoogaHog on March 28, 2017, 09:47:29 am
Eric Hobbs by any chance?

Never mind, Eric went to Okie Light. Hard hitting LB for Lee Hardman at Dollarway. I mistakenly thought he went to UA after JuCo.

Muskliketusk

With that snake oil salesmen at Texas are already bad Texas recruiting ain't getting any better.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.