Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs offer mammoth JC DL, visit possible (FIU lean)

Started by Richard Davenport, February 17, 2017, 01:29:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

bennyl08

I was really hoping he was going to be like a 240/250 pound 4-3 DE that happened to be from Mammoth or Mammoth Springs or something. Shame on you for not having a misleading title. Shame.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

jgphillips3

Mammoths always get the press. What about the Mastodons?!

HogFoo

Dang that kid is huge. But did ya see who is coach there,  Alfred Davis.  If I remember correctly, he was the Tree Stump who played DLINE for us a few years ago.  He'd take on 2 and 3 guys sometimes and just disnt move. Haha.  Which this kid , with his size looks to be of similar build and I'm sure ole Davis is in his ear along with his teammate Gabe Richardson who is going to be a hog.  Hogs are sure after some big dudes for that NG spot. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PonderinHog

jgphillips3

Our Mount Cody...but bigger.  Continent Humphrey.

Hoggish1

bennyl08

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 18, 2017, 02:21:48 pm
Our Mount Cody...but bigger.  Continent Humphrey.

Don't know about continent, but what about the Humphrey highlands?
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Hogimus Prime

LRHawg

biglewhog77

WE need him to man that middle for us in 3-4 defense

bennyl08

Quote from: biglewhog77 on February 21, 2017, 12:10:19 am
WE need* him to man that middle for us in 3-4 defense

*If we are running a 2-gap scheme.

However, if we are running a 1-gap, somebody smaller would be much more well suited. All the same, it can only give us more flexibility as a defense to have depth for both a 2 and a 1-gap 3-4 DL.