Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whaley's Jaw

Started by WoooPig2018, September 21, 2017, 10:41:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grag T

I suspect our team is gonna come out pissed off and ready to tear atm some new $hit holes now.  This may ultimately be awesome come Saturday
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

HamSammich

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:26:26 am
For making an argument that we have other runningbacks? Someone sure is sensitive

Having two rbs one that weighs in at a bolognie sammich and the other a transfer going into SEC play.... I think I'm sensitive atm too.

HawgTrough

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:26:26 am
For making an argument that we have other runningbacks? Someone sure is sensitive

player bashing. You're the worst kind of poster, tool
WPS

010HogFan

Quote from: Grag T on September 21, 2017, 11:27:31 am
I suspect our team is gonna come out pissed off and ready to tear atm some new $hit holes now.  This may ultimately be awesome come Saturday
Don't go around trying to make this into a positive, some people will tell you to shut up and call you a tool

a0ashle

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 21, 2017, 11:25:25 am
I mean, sure. In that regard it's a big deal.  But we have people saying it's an indication tha the coach has lost the locker room and that we won't win a single game. That's stupid.

Lot of happy hog "fans" in here right now. They have been waiting years for an incident like this.

Tonight they party! Tomorrow they will dream of a team full of questionable character guys and shady recruiting tactics.

010HogFan

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 21, 2017, 11:28:31 am
player bashing. You're the worst kind of poster, tool

Don't see how I player bashed but whatever floats your boat, Mr. Mad Online

rhames

Quote from: Grag T on September 21, 2017, 11:27:31 am

Why would our team come out pissed off?

"OUR PLAYERS PUNCH EACH OTHER AND THAT PISSES US OFF SO MUCH. GOOD NIGHT A&M"
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

Quote from: a0ashle on September 21, 2017, 11:29:08 am
Lot of happy hog "fans" in here right now. They have been waiting years for an incident like this.

Tonight they party! Tomorrow they will dream of a team full of questionable character guys and shady recruiting tactics.

No. Not all of us are happy to see this

However there is no positive way to spin this. If isn't good.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

shout out to woopig2018. 1st post/thread and its definitely going places
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Grag T

Quote from: rhames on September 21, 2017, 11:30:28 am

Oh yeah, well the guy in my avatar has bigger titties than the woman in your avatar.  So there.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

HawgTrough

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:28:43 am
Don't go around trying to make this into a positive, some people will tell you to shut up and call you a tool

shut up, player bashing tool
WPS

hawgon

Apparently, he might still play.  They were going to sweep this under the rug.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HamSammich on September 21, 2017, 11:28:05 am
Having two rbs one that weighs in at a bolognie sammich and the other a transfer going into SEC play.... I think I'm sensitive atm too.
Well, the transfer did come from South Carolina. So he's a little familiar with the SEC.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: rhames on September 21, 2017, 11:30:28 am

Why wouldn't they be pissed?  Certainly seems we are!

1978 Orange Bowl comes to mind when Ben Cowans didn't make the trip...

This will be aTm's undoing.  Hogs are gonna throttle them now!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HawgTrough

texags got ahold of this breaking news real quick from our new poster.

texAgs  1
hogville 0
WPS

rhames

Quote from: hawgon on September 21, 2017, 11:33:02 am

With a broken jaw? Where did you read this?

a0ashle

Quote from: rhames on September 21, 2017, 11:31:31 am

No. Not all of us are happy to see this

However there is no positive way to spin this. If isn't good.

I didn't say ALL.

More then enough drooling at any ammunition against CBB.

(notOM)Rebel123

Pretty sure they knew it would leak out. Geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

rhames

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 21, 2017, 11:33:48 am
Why wouldn't they be pissed?  Certainly seems we are!

1978 Orange Bowl comes to mind when Ben Cowans didn't make the trip...

This will be aTm's undoing.  Hogs are gonna throttle them now!!

I hope that is the case.

Atlhogfan1

What most programs do. Handle it internally.   Not going to say I completely agree.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rhames

Quote from: a0ashle on September 21, 2017, 11:34:10 am
I didn't say ALL.

More then enough drooling at any ammunition against CBB.

No argument from me on this.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Heads up guys, texags has eyes on this thread.

Cant disagree with this comment though: "How come we have the only board in America that looks like it's from this century?"
Its all about the $$$
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BILLYBOB

It's football you stinking pack of pu$$ies!!! It's physical, emotional, and sometimes, momentarily, out of control. Fights happen ALL THE TIME, girls, on every team. If anything, this means guys are pissed and practicing hard with passion. It's probably not even true but if it is, it certainly doesn't mean CBB has lost control. Get a damn grip.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

010HogFan

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 21, 2017, 11:32:45 am
shut up, player bashing tool

Explain how I bashed a player. You can't. If you can't handle depth chart discussions when an injury happens then maybe football isn't for you.

PorkRinds

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 21, 2017, 11:35:14 am
Let's be honest. You recruit your own problems. There are pretty much 2 reasons (with some exceptions ) of why you go to JUCO. You are either a thug or you are stupid.

Well that's total bull darn.

hogcard1964

It may not be actually "broke".  People blow shart out of proportion.

HamSammich

Let's be honest. You recruit your own problems. There are pretty much 2 reasons (with some exceptions ) of why you go to JUCO. You are either a thug or you are stupid.

I can vouch for this. My mom went to a JUCO

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: bigeasyhog on September 21, 2017, 11:27:04 am
Well, when you like to hang around the office in flip flops and jam reggae......

Wait, no, you can't be either of the things this comment suggests.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I love that board man  :D

"Doesn't matter, backup RB will look like Reggie Bush against us."

"Don't worry, boys, his backup will run for two-fitty against us.

That's after the QB shreds our secondary for about four big ones."

Atlhogfan1

Little harsh but some truth.  Not absolute.  However at this level you have to take risks and try to manage them.  Violent sport.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hogcard1964

There's a lot of truth to this.

PorkRinds

If he's able that certainly would be the best route to go.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Ex-Trumpet

I would say your 2 reasons are the exceptions.  There's MANY more reasons people go the juco route.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Razorbackers

I'm not too concerned about a fight breaking out. Any of you that played sports knows that things can get heated in practice. I am concerned that it escalated to the point of jaw-breaking.

hogcard1964

Okay, let's cut the cra&p. Has this even been confirmed by anyone of merit yet?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on September 21, 2017, 11:37:51 am
I love that board man  :D

"Doesn't matter, backup RB will look like Reggie Bush against us."

"Don't worry, boys, his backup will run for two-fitty against us.

That's after the QB shreds our secondary for about four big ones."

Battered fan syndrome

HawgTrough

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:36:03 am
Explain how I bashed a player. You can't. If you can't handle depth chart discussions when an injury happens then maybe football isn't for you.

I accept your surrender and realize you've seen the error of your ways. No reason to get into a semantics slap fight. Grow up and walk it off. You'll be a better man now
WPS

PorkRinds

Quote from: Razorbackers on September 21, 2017, 11:38:39 am
I'm not too concerned about a fight breaking out. Any of you that played sports knows that things can get heated in practice. I am concerned that it escalated to the point of jaw-breaking.

One punch can break a jaw. A slam to the ground can break a jaw.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 21, 2017, 11:38:20 am
SECRant having a good laugh at this. http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/according-to-multiple-posters-on-ark-boards-wr-brandon-martin-broke-devwah-whaleys-jaw/72306889/

Not gonna lie, I chuckled at this one a bit...

"The more plausible explanation is that Bert just wanted to eat the fat off the jowl and the broken jaw happened in the process."

PorkRinds

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 21, 2017, 11:39:26 am
No its not. Most juco players have either 1. Got in trouble somewhere else or mostly 2. Couldn't make the grades to qualify

Restating it in a less assholish way doesn't make you any more right.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: BILLYBOB on September 21, 2017, 11:35:43 am
It's football you stinking pack of pu$$ies!!! It's physical, emotional, and sometimes, momentarily, out of control. Fights happen ALL THE TIME, girls, on every team. If anything, this means guys are pissed and practicing hard with passion. It's probably not even true but if it is, it certainly doesn't mean CBB has lost control. Get a damn grip.
Yeah you're right. Its just our starting RB with a busted jaw. No big deal right?  ::)

KlubhouseKonnected

HamSammich

That juco take is complete player and momma bashing

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 21, 2017, 11:40:03 am
Not gonna lie, I chuckled at this one a bit...

"The more plausible explanation is that Bert just wanted to eat the fat off the jowl and the broken jaw happened in the process."
That's good stuff right there lol

Grag T

Next1_04

3 pages with no link or confirmation.

Color me shocked.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 21, 2017, 11:39:26 am
No its not. Most juco players have either 1. Got in trouble somewhere else or mostly 2. Couldn't make the grades to qualify

Most?

010HogFan

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 21, 2017, 11:38:59 am
I accept your surrender and realize you've seen the error of your ways. No reason to get into a semantics slap fight. Grow up and walk it off. You'll be a better man now

If you woke up this morning and decided you wanted to unsuccessfully troll someone on the internet that's completely fine with me. Mission accomplished. I still don't think Whaley did much this season that makes it a huge loss if we have to play without him. If that's player bashing then good. Maybe Chase will get more than two carries

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

"for the aggie lurkers"

How do you get an A&M grad off of your porch?
Sign the receipt and give him a tip