Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upper Westside Tours

Started by twistitup, February 02, 2018, 07:46:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Where is the sign up online, did it get cancelled?

I went to the Ath Dept website but couldn't locate the link- think I saw it yesterday.....please send link.

Thanks in advance!!
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

twistitup

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 08:06:46 am
No no no...that's taken care of. I mean to show off the improvements to the Upper West

They're a surprise........

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 08:11:35 am
They're a surprise........

I'm in the dark too...as Creative Coordinator for the Upper Westside Culinary Revolution- it's tough to get my job done standing outside that Westside cage - rattling it, staring in and dreaming of what 'could be'

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 08:20:41 am
I'm in the dark too...as Creative Coordinator for the Upper Westside Culinary Revolution- it's tough to get my job done standing outside that Westside cage - rattling it, staring in and dreaming of what 'could be'

That's what she said...........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ImHogginIt

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 07:46:01 am
Where is the sign up online, did it get cancelled?

I went to the Ath Dept website but couldn't locate the link- think I saw it yesterday.....please send link.

Thanks in advance!!

They cancelled it. They've decided to allocate tickets on a first come first served basis. They will open the gates to the West ramp and those fastest running up that sum$#@#% get the best seats

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 02, 2018, 08:35:26 am
They cancelled it. They've decided to allocate tickets on a first come first served basis. They will open the gates to the West ramp and those fastest running up that sum$#@#% get the best seats

New tower and elevator, too!!

twistitup

Jera's not putting in escalators?

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 11:13:16 am
Jera's not putting in escalators?

Nope, you think he's made of money?

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 11:14:11 am

I thought that was part of the deal when we hired CCM and gave that lil feller a scholly

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 12:15:30 pm
I thought that was part of the deal when we hired CCM and gave that lil feller a scholly

Nope, you must be reading "fake news" on HV.

twistitup

February 02, 2018, 12:32:42 pm #12 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:56:30 pm by twistitup
Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 12:23:46 pm
Nope, you must be reading "fake news" on HV.

Hope they don't forget the common man. We can't forget the lessons taught by John Conlee

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 12:32:42 pm
Hope they don't forget the common man. We can forget the lessons taught by John Conlee

Saw John back in the 80's, somewhere, I can't remember where, and he probably didn't remember playing there.

twistitup

The Westside of RRS...some see an unfinished stadium, I see endless possibilities

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 11:14:11 am
No, but I bet the streaks in his underwear are green...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 03:07:21 pm
Breastfed?

Nah, but he's addicted to basil pesto I hear...we've all got our vices I guess

LZH

February 03, 2018, 07:00:10 pm #18 Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 07:24:06 pm by LZH
We have the money, so why don't we pony up $1500000 on field, upgrade similar turf or grass. Injuries maybe?

I love the smell of Grass.

twistitup

Inhogswetrust

February 05, 2018, 05:33:16 pm #20 Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:35:05 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 03:32:26 pm
Nah, but he's addicted to basil pesto I hear...we've all got our vices I guess

I don't think that's basil. It's a special kind of herb like ingredient. Something called hemp.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on February 02, 2018, 01:01:24 pm
The Westside of RRS...some see an unfinished stadium, I see endless possibilities

Man, throw in an a little "Thai on a stick" and  the possibilities are endless.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 05, 2018, 08:11:49 pm
Man, throw in an a little "Thai on a stick" and  the possibilities are endless.
Almost had that one time... I saw the stick before it was too late. Where was that Adam's apple.!?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HognotinMemphis

What dates and what travel agency organizing this? I have always wanted to explore the upper Westside but can't ever seem to get out of the upper East Side with all its good restaurants and interesting shops.  What hotel is the group in?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

twistitup

February 06, 2018, 05:06:29 am #24 Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:48:22 am by twistitup
Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 06, 2018, 04:58:31 am
What dates and what travel agency organizing this? I have always wanted to explore the upper Westside but can't ever seem to get out of the upper East Side with all its good restaurants and interesting shops.  What hotel is the group in?

Twistedtours.com - dates being put together- it would help if HY would return my calls.

You will never forget it. If you like Memphis- you will LOVE the Upperwest.

Last I checked, they are installing bidets

On another note- I heard they sell edible sunglasses in the uppereast- any truth to this?

Hotel? Nope, we are staying at Chief Motel... we can be close to the Pesto Cafe and the Cabaret. Then we catch Ozark Transit to the stadium and hope HY is there w the key (like he's promised 5 times previously). I hope we made a good hire with him...either he doesn't like me or is just not dependable. I'm trying to promote the Upperwest and he seems obsessed w the N. Endzone - it's just a difference of perspective I believe. HY and I just need to sit down in his office, take a 'break', and get on the same page.