Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I will be at the next Fayetteville game to see my friends from Hogville

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, September 11, 2005, 06:24:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

I will have a good time, eat, drink my diet cokes and talk about better times.  I will not let this season ruin that for me. I don't care if we don't win another game I will be at the tailgates. I may not go to the game but I will go have a good time as all of you who can should.  Don't let this make you bitter, or mad, I have done that in the past and it just gets you into arguments and sometimes makes you mad at your friends.  It's just a game, unless we have a good team then it is serious.

Anti-OtisII

I too look forward to meeting my fellow Hogvillians (;)) at the next game.  I thought I would yesterday, but my daughter's volleyball tournament (another stupid coach) squeezed my day and tailgating fun. 

I think it is now safe to say that we probably don't have to worry about the Auburn game being picked up by CBS.  Unfortunately, that means we now may be the JP game since they have to show us at least once.  But there are some other good games on that day, so hopefully we won't be on TV and the game can stay at 6:00 p.m..