Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Mattingly's Email-- Everyone Write Houston's SID.

Started by Big_D, September 11, 2005, 05:01:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_D

Thought some of you might want to write Bo Mattingly , Houston's personal apologist and just let him know how we all feel out here in Razorback land.

It is bmattingly@knwa.com

I am sure he would love to hear from us all if it is just a short note like    "FIRE HDN".   

Also call that radio show of his in the morning, Press Row and let him know how you feel, it is on 1190 AM, I'm not so sure Mike Irwin won't be ready to light into someone over this one .Irwin is not one of those butt kissers like some of those reporters are, show is on from 7-9 in mornings.

Lanny

Quote from: Big_D on September 11, 2005, 05:01:51 pm
Thought some of you might want to write Bo Mattingly , Houston's personal apologist and just let him know how we all feel out here in Razorback land.

I am sure he would love to hear from us all if it is just a short note like "FIRE HDN".

Also call that radio show of his in the morning, Press Row and let him know how you feel, it is on 1190 AM, I'm not so sure Mike Irwin won't be ready to light into someone over this one .Irwin is not one of those butt kissers like some of those reporters are, show is on from 7-9 in mornings.
Quote from: Big_D on September 11, 2005, 05:01:51 pm

I am sure he would love to hear from us all if it is just a short note like "FIRE HDN".

Welcome to 2005.

We stream Press Row everymorning here at Hogville.net
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy