Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN IS GONE

Started by Gman, September 11, 2005, 05:00:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

When a whole 20,000 show up for the next home game.  I love the Hogs but I can't put myself through this crap any longer.
I am begining to think it would be better just to not watch.  It's getting to the point of not being enjoyable.  According to
comments I heard last evening and today, I'm not the only one that feels this way.

fathog

I hear you, I get so mad at the Stupidity of the coaching staff I can't enjoy the game either.  I just feel sorry for the atheletes

junkyardhog

I will not be spending any more of my hard earned money to go 'up there'.

HDN can have it.

SuthrnFballer15

I would love to see Butch Davis take over, he is just sitting up in Springdale and I wonder if he is taking notes on Mustain and any of the other Springdale seniors coming to UofA next year.  :razorback:
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant