Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had you known before hand

Started by Adam Stokes, September 11, 2005, 04:43:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

Had you known Nutt was going to lose to Vanderbilt beforehand by a touchdown last minute, would you have said he should be fired?  Just wondering, because I neve heard any firing talk about Nutt beforehand.

SultanofSwine

B Ray

Quote from: SultanofSwine on September 11, 2005, 04:45:04 pm
You haven't been here long, huh?
look at the top of the page a whole list of coaches to replace HDN, before the game and yes alot of talk about HDN leaving.

Adam Stokes

Another question.  Would you rather have a win at vandy and a loss at USC, or vis versa?  It would look better as the polls go if we won the USC game.

hogken

We'll be fine, and so will NUTT, I was the only one in the stands yelling kick the field goal!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

HolcombeHog

No, I've always been a Nutt supporter so I never said he should be fired.  But, if we have a losing record after this season, he should probably be fired.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2005, 04:43:40 pm
Had you known Nutt was going to lose to Vanderbilt beforehand by a touchdown last minute, would you have said he should be fired?

Honestly, no.

BUT...the Vandy loss is the straw that broke my back.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

jabohog

Vandy is a conference game and should be more important. I would love to beat USC, but the first goal should be to win the West. The Vandy game goes past most of this. It has exposed how far we've fallen IMO.

hogken

watch those Hogs rise up next week ..just watch Ive seen it many times in my life!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

B Ray

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2005, 04:47:11 pm
Another question. Would you rather have a win at vandy and a loss at USC, or vis versa? It would look better as the polls go if we won the USC game.
Depends on the loss at USC ,another  45 point loss will not help HDN at ALL.

pioneerhog

Several of us on here have said it before the game that Nutt should be fired. I was not as vocal about it as some but I think I made the point known more than once. What really did me in was the LSU deal just one year after the Nebraska ordeal, I wasn't to big on him before that but that was what did it for me. Before the LSU deal it wouldn't have bothered me if he had went to Neb or anywhere else but when the LSU thing came out I was HOPEING he would leave.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2005, 04:43:40 pm
Had you known Nutt was going to lose to Vanderbilt beforehand by a touchdown last minute, would you have said he should be fired? Just wondering, because I neve heard any firing talk about Nutt beforehand.
And how IS the weather on the moon this time of year?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hogken

listen youse! HDN aint gettin fired, Frank likes him and so do I! And thats all i have to say about that!

SultanofSwine

Then take your box of chocolates and go back from whence you came.

Hawgzilla

Quote from: hogken on September 11, 2005, 04:54:41 pm
watch those Hogs rise up next week ..just watch Ive seen it many times in my life!

Hey man,roll another one of those bad boys,cause you are smoking some good s***.........tHE ONLY RISEN WE WILL DO NEXT WEEK,IS RISING UP OFF THE GROUND AFTER EVERY USC EXTRA POINT.......... :puke:

HogDodging

I've been saying that since he was named as a leading candidate for the job.
He should have stayed in D-1AA.