Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Anyone Going to Watch the HDN Show?

Started by Flatfoot, September 11, 2005, 03:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatfoot

I just wanted to know if anyone is going to watch the show coming up.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Adam Stokes

See what his excuses are, maybe where he's thinking of coaching next.

pioneerhog

What time does it come on on the LR station?   I might watch it to hear how many excuses Nutt gives, we might should give a call to guinness book of world records for the most excuses in a 30min time.

Flatfoot

Adam Stokes

PerryHog

Any chance it'll be the butch davis show instead?

Smithian

I am watching... He'd make himself look better if he just admitted he dropped the ball and screwed up.

Flatfoot

Already blaming the refs for his inadequate play calling!  Man he needs to go into politics as a Spin Doctor.

93hog

I can sum up the majority of his comments, "We got to get better at that", "We'll work on that this week", "Nobody hates that more than him (to whatever player messed up)".  Given the loss we probably won't hear anything about "that's special" or "he's a special player".  I don't think I can watch it. 

Boarcephus

Quote from: flatfoot304 on September 11, 2005, 04:04:12 pm
Already blaming the refs for his inadequate play calling! Man he needs to go into politics as a Spin Doctor.

Noticed that.  I'll watch all I can stomach then I'm off to the golf course.  Might last 15 minutes, might make the whole show but I doubt it. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

PerryHog

one, or two, or three plays, questionable calls, not embarrassed at all, not the slightest ashamed. Sees no reason to change a thing.

Yoko Oinko

"Welcome to the Houston Nutt Show.  Unfortunately, I'm Houston Nutt."
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Flatfoot

I didn't realize that we ran two plays last night.  The Power Run and the Bootleg.

Hogz87

SultanofSwine

OK, I tried to watch but just kicked the screen out of the TV. Phucking bassturd should go away.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz