Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IS THERE ANYTHING WE AS FANS CAN DO

Started by LilRockCentral#21, September 11, 2005, 03:43:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LilRockCentral#21

...to concince Broyles to fire HDN. This $hit is unexeptable. And they expect us to support this program. I guess Im gonna start following ASU. We need to get rid of this clown before he turns us into the Rutgers Knights.

HogDodging

Unfortunately, Nutt is not going to be fired until the Jim Lindseys of the Hog world decide they want a nationally competitive program.

dirty stanchez

Flatfoot

Everyone on this board, and I mean everyone will need to take 15 minutes and write Broyles.  If Broyles receives thousands of letters from all of us then he will have an easier decision to fire Nutt.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Stop buying season tickets, stop buying hog merchandise.  Etc.

I was going to go by HogHeaven and try and buy some new stuff, had been looking for a new license plate, thinking of a car magnet or a flag.  I was snapped back to reality and decided to hold on to my money.  If revenues go down, that will seal the deal much quicker than any letter writing campaign, call in show comments, and yes posting on message boards. ;)

I think about a 47K crowd for Auburn would send a far larger message than anything else that could be done.  I'm not suggesting that anyone be a "quitter", and I understand all about supporting the team, no matter who the coach is, but I truly think that is the only way to get the attention of the Lindseys and Broyles of the world is to hit them in the pocketbook.

Adam Stokes

Yeah, stop buying stuff so we have to spend less money on a crap coach. 

Well, if you can't beat em', join em'.

Would side, but Houston, we have a problem.

Adam Stokes

jabohog

The people are called upon from time to time to show the aristocracy that such things will no longer be tolerated. You can bet that the smart people at the UofA have studied this from a buisness point of view and so far the indicators do not show that there is trouble in paridise. How important this is to you will determine your coarse of action, but it will take the masses to send the message. It is somewhat like the gasoline situation, we complain, but we buy like it's going out of style. It is hard to deliver tough love to a program that has been one's heart most all of their life. Such, it would seem is the time for this love.

B Ray

Tell Frank, that you are going to quit donating your 10,000 and I'm sure he will consider this..as long as others do the same

Yoko Oinko

Stay classy Arkansas!!

This will play itself out.  By January we'll have a new coaching staff that will retain and not retard the abilities of Mitch Mustain.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

HogHeathen

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on September 11, 2005, 03:59:28 pm
Stop buying season tickets, stop buying hog merchandise. Etc.

I was going to go by HogHeaven and try and buy some new stuff, had been looking for a new license plate, thinking of a car magnet or a flag. I was snapped back to reality and decided to hold on to my money. If revenues go down, that will seal the deal much quicker than any letter writing campaign, call in show comments, and yes posting on message boards. ;)

I think about a 47K crowd for Auburn would send a far larger message than anything else that could be done. I'm not suggesting that anyone be a "quitter", and I understand all about supporting the team, no matter who the coach is, but I truly think that is the only way to get the attention of the Lindseys and Broyles of the world is to hit them in the pocketbook.

Well said my man...Well fricken said!

Sound the Horns

September 11, 2005, 04:36:20 pm #10 Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 04:52:01 pm by Sound the Horns
Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on September 11, 2005, 03:59:28 pm
Stop buying season tickets, stop buying hog merchandise. Etc.

I was going to go by HogHeaven and try and buy some new stuff, had been looking for a new license plate, thinking of a car magnet or a flag. I was snapped back to reality and decided to hold on to my money. If revenues go down, that will seal the deal much quicker than any letter writing campaign, call in show comments, and yes posting on message boards. ;)

I think about a 47K crowd for Auburn would send a far larger message than anything else that could be done. I'm not suggesting that anyone be a "quitter", and I understand all about supporting the team, no matter who the coach is, but I truly think that is the only way to get the attention of the Lindseys and Broyles of the world is to hit them in the pocketbook.
This is exactlly what we must do. It really really really sucks but the attendance must drop significantly in order for the fans to speak. And I'm not talking about buying season tickets and not going in the game so you can tailgate. I am talking about NOT BUYING TICKETS PERIOD... Broyles doesn't care about seats that have been purchsed that are empty, he cares about unpurchased seats. Thats why fans won't be able to speak out until after this year when its time to purchase season tickets again. At that point, Nutt will have plenty of time to reform his "Lovers" and convince them that we finally have a "special team" here and that things are going to "finally" change. He will sell the Mitch M things again and people will forget about this terrible loss. Some of our fans are too easy to sell and Houston knows this, he doesn't have to produce anymore, all he does is have to sale himself again and again. If you want to move on and try someone else that can beat Vandy after 7 rebuilding years you must stay consistent and do whats best in the long run . You must suffer through a season by not buying tickets and participating in the games. I officially started this year when I turned my back on this car salesman at the middle of last seasons. THE HOGS WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!

mikeirwin

Quote from: flatfoot304 on September 11, 2005, 03:48:54 pm
Everyone on this board, and I mean everyone will need to take 15 minutes and write Broyles. If Broyles receives thousands of letters from all of us then he will have an easier decision to fire Nutt.
A typical fan doesn't have  much pull with the brass at the Broyles Center.
Collectively you guys can move the world.
Do what Flatfoot says. Make it to where Frank's secretary has to bring all the letters to him in a dump truck.