Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Jones saved Houston Nutt for four years

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, September 11, 2005, 03:18:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

Now he is not here, we see what was underneath.  Nothing.  I can't even imagine what our record would of been the last four years without Matt.  Seeing him Run, Pass and Recieve today showed what we had all the time.  A modern day Jim Thorpe.

dirty stanchez

You said it man.

HDN has Matt to thank for his job.

Boarcephus

What Matt drew up in the dirt in the heat of the moment was better than what Nutt and Markinson had a week to come up with.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Flatfoot

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 11, 2005, 03:37:40 pm
What Matt drew up in the dirt in the heat of the moment was better than what Nutt and Markinson had a week to come up with.

LMAO!  :D
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Lando Calrissian

Watching the Jags play today AFTER watching yesterday's debacle was somewhat heartwarming.

I mean, MJ couldn't give you a full, coherent sentence and he did pick some bad moments to screw up...but lets face it, the man was BAD.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

PerryHog

I posted this many times, over a year ago, and I'll say it again.
Without Matt Jones, we'd have been winless in conference the last 4 years.
Winless.
Last night proved it.

pioneerhog

Hog Bounty, you know what the bad thing about it is? Some of these guys are just now figureing this out and haven't known it for as long as some of us.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: PerryHog on September 11, 2005, 03:47:08 pm
I posted this many times, over a year ago, and I'll say it again.
Without Matt Jones, we'd have been winless in conference the last 4 years.
Winless.
Last night proved it.

Without MJ we are not as good as Vandy, a team who has not won a SEC game in the last four years. This proves you right.
Quote from: pioneerhog on September 11, 2005, 03:49:42 pm
Hog Bounty, you know what the bad thing about it is? Some of these guys are just now figureing this out and haven't known it for as long as some of us.

It took a while guy, but they are coming around.  Better late than never.