Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will Bo Mattingly Use This Week To Apologize For Houston Nutt?

Started by Big_D, September 11, 2005, 02:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_D

I can't wait to hear Houston's "boy"  Bo, come up with his excuse of the week. Do you guys ever get tired of the give Houston the old slap on the back from his  local good ole boy reporter Bo Mattingly.Let's give him a few to use in his report.

1. The all ever encompassing "we were on probation"
2. We are a small state .
3.Recruits just don't want to go to Fayetteville.
4.We lost a lot of seniors.
5.We lost Matt Jones.
6.Hey , they were engineering students you know, they just out thought us.
7.The turf was slippery when we had 1st and goal on the three.We slipped , okay, give em a break.
8.We are a young team.
9.Houston told you guys it was going to be a rough two years coming up.( note: we didn't think that meant losing to fricken Vanderbilt!!!!!!!)
10.Vanderbilt was 0-14 on SEC openers since 1990, they had to win one eventually.Just happened to be against us.
11.Hey I've never criticized Houston before and I don't plan to start now no matter how many legitimate arguments you make.It's my show and I'll say what I want no matter how stupid it sounds.
12.Houston lost his post it note that had all his plays on it before the game.
13.Where is Dow Loggins when you need him.
14.It was too hot.
15.It was too cold.
16.It was too sunny.Oh well I know it was something to do with the weather, it just wasn't HDN's fault.
17.Matt wasn't there to pull Houston's butt out of the fire like he has for 4 years.OMG, did I, Bo  say that, I really meant that Matt wasn't there to take one of Houston's brilliant plays and run around till he scored with it.
18.Vanderbilt is really pretty good.( note: please don't say this and show your stupidity.)
19.Look , Houston got Mitch Mustain and that alone should give him at least 2 more years.
20.Wait till next year, Houston's gonna show you Arkansas fans something you won't forget.( note: you're right another horrible season.)
21  6-5 or 5-6 what's the big deal it's only one game , get over it.
22.We still got a shot at the Poulan Bowl. Houston always takes us to a bowl game , folks.
23. Vanderbilt just had us schemed right on defense , there was nothing Houston could do about that.
24.The fans weren't loud enough.
25.The fans were too loud, we couldn't hear HDN's brilliant plays called.
26.Houston was too worried about the probation to keep his mind on the game, oh  I forgot that is over, well HDN is still worried about something, that's all I know.
27.Remember as Houston said after the game " we let one slip away today", we're all in this together fans.( note: I don't think we're all making 1.5 mil a year, so don't throw us " all" into it.)
28.Houston just has a real problem saying he messed up, but he is getting counseling for that, just give him some time.
29.Mitch is on the way next year, just give him some time.
30.Ditto to what I said in number 29. above

I am sure Bo has already made his list out and I know it is way more than 30 items, that guy has got a notebook full of em. It I hear just one more I am going to hurl. the real truth is that a coach in Kiwanis kids day football in Springdale has more imagination with a group of fourth graders.

You take Gus Malzahn and put him with that offense on the three and I will guarantee you we score , period.
It is not the players , look at how many he sent to the pros. He cannot call plays , it is a joke. And this is the guy who honestly said "I can call plays with the best of them". Frank needs to walk in his office and tell him either get a offensive coordinator or pack your bags, now

Use that on your broadcast BO, cause this Bo sure don't KNOW.

hogstamp

bo won't be objective this upcoming week, because he knows that if he doesn't "shill" for the football program, he won't get those "exclusive" interviews he thinks sets him apart.  bo has an ego that needed to be checked at the door;  you'd think that he'd realize that he's not the only sports "authority" in nwa. and that stupid "razorback nation" business;  believe it, we are all so tired of you.   reallly bo,  learn from mike irwin that it's not about YOU, just report it and leave yourself out of it!

hangfifty

Now that Vanderbilt has beaten us, we can become an academic school.

The Max Swineberg 7

Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.