Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Citidal vs Vandy

Started by tulsahog36, September 11, 2005, 01:28:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats the worse loss? Citadal or Vandy??

Citadal
17 (63%)
Vandy
10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 0

tulsahog36

JFB fired his coach following the Citadal loss, is the Vandy loss equally humilating??? Worse???

mikeirwin

Vandy is better than The Citadel but Houston has better players than Jack had back in 92.
Both situations are unacceptable.

3kgthog

The Citadel loss was so long ago that I think the Vandy loss is worse.  The fans are tired of losing and this is Nutt's 8th year.  The fans also realize no change is going to happen and there is nothing they can do about it.  We also don't see any light at the end of the tunnel now.  We were told we would be better. We were told closed practices would help us.  We were told Reggie Herring could at least improve what is an un-talented defense. We were told we had talent all over the offense and that we would use it.  None of those things have happened and all of this is going to snowball with blowout losses in both of our next two games. 

dirty stanchez

We suck bad.

I don't know if it's as bad as Citadel, but it's definitely close.

Bigmac

Vandy - they are an SEC foe and it  goes toward the SEC race. This is only Vandy's 2nd SEC win this century I believe. This is Nutt's 8th season, if he can't beat them then that makes us the doormat. I might can understand overlooking a Citadel but by gosh there is no way we overlook a Vandy. Crowe didn't get a full season but HDN will more than likely get to finish this out.

Bomis Hawg

The Citadel had one good season, happened to been the year they beat Arkansas.  Vandy has at least accomplished something outside of that year.  Wow, Vandy winning 7 games this year.  Amazing.