Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have officially turned to the Dark Side

Started by Flatfoot, September 11, 2005, 01:04:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatfoot

I am calling on all Hog Fans to join me and sending a letter to Frank Broyles.  It will be the only way we as the public will be able to persuade JFB it is time to bring in a new coach.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

tulsahog36

I have been a HDN supporter.  I LOVE the emotion and passion he brings to Arkansas football, great attitude.   I want nothing more than Arkansas to succeed and HDN to be the head coach  that raises that SEC Championship trophy.  But after last nights game, I can no longer disagree with anyone who wants a change at the top.   Arkansas  should have won that game, but NUTT was not good enough of a coach for Arkansas to win.   I still want HDN to be the coach, however with a 1-3 start looming and back to back losing seasons on the horizion, Butch Davis is beginning to look pretty good. 

HogDodging

I've never understood why someone who thinks Nutt should be gone is labeled as a Dark Sider.  To me, those people are the only ones who can see the light, and demand more than Nutt is capable of delivering.
In my eyes, a Dark Sider is someone who is blinded by the BS Nutt throws around and still want him as the Hog coach.

dirty stanchez

the sunshine pumpers came up with "darksiders" a few years ago.

tophawg19

i don't agree with  the term dark sider as much as reality zoner .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Alrazorback

Quote from: tulsahog36 on September 11, 2005, 01:19:06 pm
I have been a HDN supporter. I LOVE the emotion and passion he brings to Arkansas football, great attitude. I want nothing more than Arkansas to succeed and HDN to be the head coach that raises that SEC Championship trophy. But after last nights game, I can no longer disagree with anyone who wants a change at the top. Arkansas should have won that game, but NUTT was not good enough of a coach for Arkansas to win. I still want HDN to be the coach, however with a 1-3 start looming and back to back losing seasons on the horizion, Butch Davis is beginning to look pretty good.

I can understand why you believe that HDN brings enthusiasm to the team, in the begginning I believed the same thing.  Last year showed that that has stopped.  At least 3 out of 4 of our big losses were do to the fact that we did not show up in the first half.  Proof of this is in the fact that we almost came back and won each of these games,  Florida for example.  That can only be because the team was not prepared adequately to play.  Someone that brings enthusiasm to the team would not have this problem. 

He makes too much money not to produce.  He needs to be gone at the end of the season.