Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville Poll: FIRE HDN, yes or no?

Started by HogginTheHeadlines, September 11, 2005, 11:48:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogginTheHeadlines

Absolutely, without a doubt, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Yoko Oinko

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

llhog

I lost any hope in this idiot 3 years ago.  I'm just glad others are starting to wake up as well.

dirty stanchez

"Danny Ford's successor should field teams that participate in bowl games every year, win the divisional title at least three times in a decade and win the SEC title at least twice in a decade."

-Arkansas Chancellor John White, 12-2-97

Are you reading the boards, Mr. White?

dirty stanchez

Flatfoot

I do not understand how Lindsey can be so infatuated with HDN and want him as the coach.  Lindsey will never admit to a mistake in the hiring of HDN and he will keep force feeding this sorry SOB to the rest of us until there is absolutely no one in the stand to pay for the 100 million stadium.  Even Lindsey doesn't have that kind of money.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Flatfoot

Please Frank come out of the coma you have been in for the last seven years and fire his ass.  I would never thought that I would see the day when Fire'em Frank would let this nightmare continue. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Ramble on Barbershop

member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I have always been a fence rider, seeing bad things and good things at the same time.  I dropped nearly a hundred to come over to see that steaming pile of poo.  We had the ball back after the missed FG with UNDER 3 MINUTES to play.  Vandy got it back with over 2 minutes to play.

Can somebody say "super sucky clock management" boys and girls.  they had 1 timeout, one fricking timeout!  And we ran out of bounds 2 times.  I can understand some stupidity from Johnson, being wet behind the ears in game situations, but what the frick was Howard thinking.  If you can't get the yards, you go down on the field.  that is junior high knowledge.  And I am truly sick of terrible play  calling.  I have had enough.

I don't care what they do, but I will not be at another game in person this year.  He can either pull his head out of his ass and hire an OC, or he can take what happens to him and become the OC at Tulsa.  The choice is HDN.  It is high time he follow Frank's lead and become a CEO type of coach.  He may think that calling plays is "fun", lets see how fun it is when he is unemployed.

I will not dwell on it, not post ad nauseum on here about Nutt's firing.  But I am firmly not behind him anymore.  I have better ways to waste my money and free time.

tulsahog36

I say he should be given a choice: Hire an offensive coordinator or resign.

badmoon84

Foots

jabohog

Come on Hoop, this is an open vote. I say he needs to go!

toshortrock

i'm a nutt fan,,and we still can be freinds,,but its time to go
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

94 Hawg

Nice guy, but his time is up. losing @ home to the SEC doormat is not acceptable. >:(

:razorback:
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: HogginTheHeadlines on September 11, 2005, 11:48:24 am
Absolutely, without a doubt, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote from: HogginTheHeadlines on September 11, 2005, 11:48:24 am

Yes!  It is time for Frank to do the right thing.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Anti-OtisII

Yes, but only after the season is over.  There is absolutely NO ONE on the staff that could even take over as an interim HC.  That is how BAD this coaching staff really is.  HDN is unfortunately the sharpest tool in the shed on the Hill right now, but that is a shed full of some pretty sorry and worn out tools.  I'm not happy at these circumstances that we find ourselves today, but this season is going to have to run its course.  We (and HDN) were doomed when the HC refused to clean house after last year and instead had Wommack fall on the sword to buy everyone else on the staff another year's salary.  Now they will all be out of a job at the year's end instead of the 2-3 that really deserved it.  Sometimes loyalty, friendship, and stubborness just don't mix with college athletics and coaching.

swoopeshog

I suspect Broyles pulled out his "short list" of names and started reviewing them this morning.  Objectively anything less than 5 wins and Broyles has to pull the life support, 5 or more Broyles sticks with him for another 2 years.  Unless the coaching staff sees the light I see us winning only the ULM and MSU games....3-8.  Time for HDN to go the day after the LSU game.

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

wallyhog

Out of here @ the end of the season, no way he can redeem himself short of winning the SEC and BCS bowl game.  After next week it will be painfullly obvious to all how pitiful we are.

arkhogdog61

FIRE HIM NOW! I WILL NO LONGER DEFEND NUTT.         
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Lando Calrissian

Mike Shanahan should be available in a month or two...
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

HolcombeHog

I say wait until the end of the season.  If we have a losing record, then he should be fired.

B Ray

SultanofSwine

The frickin season ENDED LAST NIGHT!!!!

HogHeathen

swakefie

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

AFWarrior83

I was one of the biggest supporters of HDN, after the Vandy game and seeing what kind of stupid, really simple easy plays he called,
I say
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"

FIRE HIM AND GET SOMEONE IN HERE THAT CAN GET US IN THE TOP 25 MORE THAN 1/8 YEARS!
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE COME ON FRANK LIGHT A FIRE UNDER HIS ASS!!!
Hogville member since 2005.

hogken

What did everyone expect! throwing bombs on 1st,2nd,3rd downs! The defense stinks!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Bomis Hawg

Unless something changes before the Saturday after Thanksgiving, the answer is yes.  Well, depending on who you can get.

Lanny

Quote from: 94 Hawg on September 11, 2005, 01:56:59 pm
Nice guy, but his time is up. losing @ home to the SEC doormat is not acceptable. >:(

:razorback:

After last night, Arkansas is the SEC doormat.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Razorback7

Well I have been riding the fence a long long time. I think you evaluate him at the end of the season. There are a lot more games to come to be able to correct the mistakes. I do believe now that an offensive coordinator is needed. Its like there isn't a game plan on offense. The defense well what can I say. I would keep throwing over the middle if no one was going to defend it. Just remember when we wanted to fire Danny Ford. Ford was just beginning to get us out of the 90s rut. When we canned him we all knew we were going to be much much better no matter who was coaching. Whether you liked him or not he was the one who helped the most. If we lose Houston now it would be like jack crowe all over again. You don't want to wait another 5 or 6 years to go to a bowl again do you?

junkyardhog

fire his ass now, pick up our pride and drive on with a new coach.

madxbayhog

shoulda done it last year after LSU kicked our ass in LR!!!!!!!!! He's gotta go no matter what.

pignatious

September 11, 2005, 05:58:27 pm #39 Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 06:00:55 pm by pignatious
Should have been done 2 years ago, at the latest. This guy has been the luckiest piece of crap coach since he got this job, avoiding getting canned by the skin of his teeth, getting insane offers to leave and getting even crazier raises to stay. He is truly awful in all respects. I guess he is good enough for those that want a guy with an Arkansas accent, but I want a good coach regardless of where he is from.
Freedom is never free.

Boared

The question isn't if, but when? No way it happens during the season unless Davis is ready to come in right now (if he even wants to coach here).