Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire Stan Heath

Started by LA HAWG, September 11, 2005, 09:58:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LA HAWG

Just thought I would remind everyone that it is not gonna get any better when the orange ball starts bouncing. 

Swino

Talk about getting kicked while your down, sheesh.

Lanny

I'm not sure who is worse at the moment.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

LA HAWG

Quote from: arkhogdog61 on September 11, 2005, 10:09:10 am
LA YOU DON"T KNOW $HIT!

What are you talking about you idiot.  I guess you are gonna defend Stan Heath now?  Get a life.

arkhogdog61

i will defend heath we will go back to the ncaa tournament and  if he gets the guys he's after this year we will be back in the hunt for the title as for you you need to find your Brain before your homo cat eats it!

LA HAWG

Quote from: arkhogdog61 on September 11, 2005, 10:37:28 am
i will defend heath we will go back to the ncaa tournament and if he gets the guys he's after this year we will be back in the hunt for the title as for you you need to find your Brain before your homo cat eats it!

So your drink of choice is the Stan Heath Kool-Aid.  Okay I understand now.  There went your credibility.

Adam Stokes

Our basketball team is going to be fine.  When we make the tournament you'll be eating your words.  I expect a 20 win season.  Both Heath and Nutt may be bad coaches, but the thing about Heath is he's a kick-butt recruiter.  Even if Heath can't coach his players will bail him out.

Lanny

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2005, 10:45:44 am
Our basketball team is going to be fine. When we make the tournament you'll be eating your words. I expect a 20 win season. Both Heath and Nutt may be bad coaches, but the thing about Heath is he's a kick-butt recruiter. Even if Heath can't coach his players will bail him out.

The same players quit on Heath last year.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

arkhogdog61

i never said anything about credibility i just read the writing on the wall and you be BLIND my wet behind the ears friend.

orgkeith

Stan Heath being a great recruiter is the biggest joke that has ever been played on Razorback fans.  As a coach Heath makes Houston look like a rocket scientist.  Unfortunately his recruiting is about the same.  More projects than you can shake a stick at.

Flatfoot

I remember when we look foward to basketball when football sucked.  Guess now I will have to wait until March when the baseball Hogs start.  God, How far have we fallen in the college sports world.  Heath will be gone after this season as well.  Let's clean house and start over.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

orgkeith

At the beginning of the fall I had the feel that it was 50-50 on both coaches whether they would survive this year.  The worst case senario had us losing to Vandy to start this season.  If we lose to Bama there is no hope for a winning season.  With this defense a decent team will have to emplode against us for us to win.

Adam Stokes

Heath'll return.  Losing a couple games by less than 3 points can put you down in the dumps.  Until you guys do something about the problem besides bicker, shut up.  You say the team sucks before they even play.  Heath obviously is no master motivater, but if that's what you want, go hire Matt Foley, (see how many get that one.)  Anyway, espn, cbs, nbadraft.net has alot of hope for us.  I know todays a bad day to be an Arkansas fan on the board, since everyone's mad we lost last night, and many have resorted to being absolute democrats, complaining on everything that goes bad but nothing that goes right, but I'll stay faithful.  Screw the haters.  Whether you like it or not, Heath has done a great job turning around the basketball program.  But if you want the glory days of Nolan Richardson back, go down to Panama and go get him.  At least if Heath gets fired he won't say it's because he's black.

Flatfoot

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2005, 02:58:10 pm
Heath'll return.  Losing a couple games by less than 3 points can put you down in the dumps.  Until you guys do something about the problem besides bicker, shut up.  You say the team sucks before they even play.  Heath obviously is no master motivater, but if that's what you want, go hire Matt Foley, (see how many get that one.)  Anyway, espn, cbs, nbadraft.net has alot of hope for us.  I know todays a bad day to be an Arkansas fan on the board, since everyone's mad we lost last night, and many have resorted to being absolute democrats, complaining on everything that goes bad but nothing that goes right, but I'll stay faithful.  Screw the haters. Whether you like it or not, Heath has done a great job turning around the basketball program. But if you want the glory days of Nolan Richardson back, go down to Panama and go get him. At least if Heath gets fired he won't say it's because he's black.

Please, the Hogs quit on Heath last year.  Heath has no heart.

Adam Stokes

The players have no heart, not Heath.  Anything that ever goes wrong is always put on the coach.  That's why there is so many coaching carousels (spelling).  Ever think of blaming the players for not hitting the shots last moment, or pulling their feet behind the three point line an extra two inches?  NO, it's the coaches fault.  I understand now.

orgkeith

6-10 is turning a program around???  Didn't that get Richardson fired?

Flatfoot

Well you were the one who said that Heath was a great recruiter.  I guess him not knowing the kids would quit on him is not Heath's fault either.

Adam Stokes

No, Richardson got fired because he was black.   ;D

orgkeith

As a coach you recruit the players, you coach the players.  You lose, it's your fault, end of story.

Adam Stokes

Alright, if you have the players and you don't win, I guess it is the coaches fault.  Who else can you bicker about?  Just don't give up hope guys.  If we fire nutt or heath for that matter, you guys better hope the program turns around.  The football team will suck this season, but we will do good in basketball.  We have everything in place.  We still have some positions to fill in football, special teams and secondary, for example.  I guess it is Nutt's fault for not recruiting in those areas.  And ours for not getting a decent PG that can play this season, but I'd rather give the team hope than shooting them down before the season starts.  NO hoping the team will suck so we can fire the coach.  Come on guys.

orgkeith

I do hope you are right about the BB team but, I also hoped we would win 7 or 8 in football this year.

Hogz87

It's a sad time for Razorback fans.  Basketball and football are both suffering.  Track is still dominating and baseball is slowly becoming a contender year in and year out.  However let's not talk about firing Stan Heath until he messes up as bad as HDN has.  I think we'll be fine this year in basketball but I'm still not sold on us being able to make it to the NCAA tourney.

Adam Stokes

I'm 80% sold about the tourney, 30% about the NIT, (the other 70% goes to Heath denying an invitation).

PorcineSublime

Quote from: flatfoot304 on September 11, 2005, 02:39:53 pm
I remember when we look foward to basketball when football sucked.  Guess now I will have to wait until March when the baseball Hogs start.  God, How far have we fallen in the college sports world.  Heath will be gone after this season as well.  Let's clean house and start over.
Well here's a bit of good news. Baseball actually starts in mid February. See, it is not as bad as you thought. ;D
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

toshortrock

feel like i've been kicked in the balls
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

lunchbox72703

How easy it is to forget that it took Nolan 4 seasons as well to turn the razorbacks around after Sutton left.  Haeth will be all right, make your judgments on him after this season.  As for Nutt?  well, Butch Davis is looking really good right now....if he wants to come back coaching.