Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man how is Bo gonna sugarcoat this one?

Started by LA HAWG, September 11, 2005, 09:13:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LA HAWG

I can't wait to hear it!  I guess you weren't counting Vandy as one of the 7 wins you predicted.

hogstamp

bo will surely sugarcoat anything, just to be sure that he gets his point across.  he blew it at the mustain announcement;  couldn't keep his trap shut to let the guys just have their press conference.  all the public wanted was to hear the announcement,  and he has to act like mr. professional reporter and start peppering them with questions.  hey bo,  maybe hdN has room for you handling his press conf. this week;  he could use a "professional" like you!

Flatfoot

Maybe Bo will have his knee pads on early so he can kiss HDN's ass first!
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Anon2

September 11, 2005, 02:23:05 pm #3 Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 02:25:00 pm by Anon2
I didn't realize Houston coached the secondary.  Seems to me they were the ones that hurt us the most with the penalties.  Probably not the thread for this, but just thought I'd throw it in.

94 Hawg

Nutt is the HEAD coach, so in essence he coaches ALL of them.  some 8th grade clock management could have won that game and the secondary wouldnt of had a chance to blow it.

12 straight pass plays on vandy's last drive  TWELVE, a dozen in a row, and we couldn't stop them >:(
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Macgyver_Hawg

Anon2, you have to make that touchdown on the one yard line to put the hogs up by 14 so that it makes Vanderbilt play catch up.  Instead we let them hang around and stick to what they do best and they beat us at home.

Houston is the head coach.  This falls on him.  I am shocked that he can do no wrong - ever.